• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

when to exit a trade

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. They until the end of time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

I always plan my exits before entering the trade. I set my profit targets and also place a stop loss for every trade. I know that we are told to let the winners run but I don’t do that unless I see a strong uptrend in the chart.

When you know the trade is not going in the right way, that's when you need to exit a trade - so that you can minimize the losses and maximize the profit that you can try to gain as much as you can.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.
True, the reason I recommend always going back to practice on demo. It can be of great help to improve on our skills.

After a failed breakout, I usually exit the trade and re-enter the market if the price reaches the breakout high.

Having a good exit trading strategy is very important to avoid heavy losses. And an exit point and strategy must be predefined.

A trader should have a well-thought-out strategy and trade accordingly. Trading must be halted because it encourages excessive trading. To avoid risk, a proper schedule is required.

The mind is never exhausted by learning, but by making the wrong decisions in trading. To achieve milestones in trading, it is important to practice and build confidence.

I believe that taking exit from a trade depends on how the market is performing, to properly exit a trade, you need to have a plan.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

changing life is a long time issue but we generally want to make sure this with very short time that is totally impossible.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.