• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

when to exit a trade

Exit from a trade depends on your trading strategy. It is also a part of your strategy. For scalping some people target very few pips. For long term trading risk reward ratio, support and resistance and many aspects are there to decide. Sometimes market situation demands an early exit.

I agree with the above mentioned. The main problem of lots of traders is the fact they can't leave the trade in due time, which results in some losses, often considerable ones.

There is nothing to add in particular. I can only say that if you quit trading at the right point in time, it will be possible to avoid big losses and, therefore, to mitigate risks.

Well, when you open a deal on trade strategy you need to know when and how to close it. And you also should set a "take profit" to close it automatically.

You should take an action to stop your trade when losses reach more than 30% of your funds.

I really liked your idea; suppose if a trader uses 1% risk reward ratio, that means he needs to face consistent 30 SL’s to face 30% damage; that’s the real advantage of working with low risk reward ratio.

It is a difficult part of the trading and many traders do this mistake most often. We need to work more on the exit point rather than the entry point. Fibonacci is a great tool in thia regard as far as I think. What do you people think about it?

It is a difficult part of the trading and many traders do this mistake most often. We need to work more on the exit point rather than the entry point. Fibonacci is a great tool in thia regard as far as I think. What do you people think about it?

Yes, fibo is a very useful part in this case! On the other hand, you can work with the support/resistant levels.

The trader's plan determines when to exit the trade. That depends on the strategy being used by the trader. However, a trader must always trade sensibly and exit when necessary.

Defining the right exit point is very important in order to cut out unnecessary losses. You should consider the market conditions while deciding your exit level. If the market is trending downward, you may want to exit a trade sooner than you would if the market were trending upward. You can wait for moments.

To understand Forex, knowledge of global economy is needed. It is a decentralized market where more than 4 trillion transactions take place every day and broker works as an intermediary.

Those who have large amount of capital feel insecure with low secure trading brokers and they don’t want to start with those brokers.