• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

when Stop Loss

To make our trading profitable, we should rely on both technical and fundamental market analyses. For technical analysis, traders have to learn how to use these tools to analyze the market.

Skip trading while the market is volatile and if you want to trade even then, you can go for scalping. Contrarily, when the market is clam, you can prefer long term trading.

RSI, stokistics, moving average and Bollinger bands fibonacchi are some well-known indicators that can help you catch the market trend. It shows traders with different trading angles and points.

I would like to add to your statement that the selected broker should be regulated because many scam brokers offer high leverage and narrow spread facilities.

Using take profit and stop loss in trading falls in the section of trading discipline. Breaking this discipline may lead to chaos.

Tying a trade with stop loss keeps a person the safe side and it works as a security. Not relying on this security may cause harmful effect for a trader.

In my trading, I use stop loss based on trading target for example when I trade scalping, I use tighter trading spread and when I trade for long target, I use big stop loss.