• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

when Stop Loss

There is no specific set up for your stop loss as it will be entirely differ or vary in your trading plan and in your target pips. we need indeed to know how to volatile the market we are trading before , we can set what will be our T/P and S/L/ and we always suggest that every trade will need to use this method as part of their risk management.

Placing stop loss is very important. Most traders don't utilize stop loss. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again taught traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade.

The traders who are particularly beginners for all time fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy . so, it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management policy before using high leverage . actually from all trading elements leverage is one which always contains too much risk.

You can make a stop loss when you can't predict well about the market and feel some confusions about that market. You should have to make a stop loss this will saves you from a huge loss. You should have to avoid a stop loss when you thinks that you will definitely gets profit after that loss. Thanks!

Stop loss is a killer if you do not use it properly. You should risk reward ratio of your strategy. In ranging market it seems price comes back again. But if the market trend for long and if you against the trend you will eventually get the margin call.

If you are a short term trader, and don't use stop loss. You may end up losing all the money if market goes against you. In short, sometimes market retrench a lot.

In a survey around the world, it is seen that majority of traders go for scalping either for time saving or mental satisfaction. However, it saves my initial time and no hardcore market analysis is needed for this type of trading. I always trade with scalping-friendly broker because it helps me indeed.

Those day trading is hard for those who are already engaged I other professions. But pro traders are doing quite well their day trading since, it’s a great opportunity!

Temporary profiting isn’t success. I am saying it because we see many traders are gaining profit on the market without following the right trading approach which makes us jealous.

Temporary profiting isn’t success. I am saying it because we see many traders are gaining profit on the market without following the right trading approach which makes us jealous.
To become a profitable trader in this business we must try to spend more time into the markets.

According to my perspective, scalpers enjoy trading the most as they close their trades with some pips. But the scenario is different for long-term traders.