• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is your weakness ?

I think from all weakness in the human elements foremost is an emotion that is mainly considered as a primary enemy in Forex trading. By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by this weakness when trading practically. Actually without long term experience that’s not possible at all to remove emotions in Fx trading.

It's very hard to admit your weaknesses, although I think the psychology of trading is my weak spot right now.

Till now I have enough knowledge on technical analysis but I have to improve more skill on news trading! Although I am working on it! But, you know learning is a long term process! By the way, now in a day I spend more than 3 hours to learn news trading.

What is your weakness in other business? To make all the profit in one day. Patience is needed to maintain a capital. If you become too greedy, you will lose everything. Greed is our number one weakness.

What is your weakness in other business? To make all the profit in one day. Patience is needed to maintain a capital. If you become too greedy, you will lose everything. Greed is our number one weakness.

Greed is the common issue here; we should follow our own trading plan instead of following the command of emotional mind!

The list is so long’ on the other hand; my chart reading skill is my main strength! It helps me to understand the relation between supply & demand!

The list is so long’ on the other hand; my chart reading skill is my main strength! It helps me to understand the relation between supply & demand!

I hope; now you are working on your own mistakes; because with a long list of bad habits it’s quite impossible to make consistent money here!

In a sense, every successful trader employs money management principles in the course of Forex trading, even if only unconsciously. For many Forex traders, the Forex market is a game of balancing fear, greed and hope. When a trader is out of balance, he likely will lose money, and if he is out of control, he will lose balance. Well-designed money management concepts can help to keep the trader in control at all times.

That means; money management is your strong pint. Isn’t? Then what’s your weak point indeed?

Negative emotion like fear, excitement greed is most of trader’s weakness. Trader often mistake and don’t follow their trading strategy due to those emotion. Trader should learn to control those emotion.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

My weakness is my patience. Sometimes I open trade too early. And sometimes I get fear of losing an opportunity. I am trying to overcome it. Controlling mind is one of the difficult tasks in trading.

My weakness is my patience. Sometimes I open trade too early. And sometimes I get fear of losing an opportunity. I am trying to overcome it. Controlling mind is one of the difficult tasks in trading.
Try to trade with small capital to control your fear of losing. It may help to overcome your emotion.

I find that one of the basic mistakes of new traders is their focus only on earning money. It is better in the beginning that your focus is on learning and gaining necessary experience in order to make one profitable strategy, then on simply chasing profits.

A trail on a new strategy should be run on demo account to test that strategy. Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals.

Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time. Don’t go for buying signals rather try to generate signals through market analysis.

Professional traders seek for opportunities and whenever they find it, they try to make the best use of it. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders.