• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is your weakness ?

Professional traders seek for opportunities and whenever they find it, they try to make the best use of it. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders.
In the business of Forex trading the traders will need to make use of a Plan that is Stable.

Experience works as a shield against huge losses and traders have to successfully earn it at any cost. Read e-books, watch videos and practice on demo account to enlarge your trading experience.

You can maintain risk management policy by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

My cardinal weakness is that I cannot retain my patience for a long time in long time trading. As a result, I trade scalping most of the time.

My weakness is that I cannot retain patience in long-term trading. As a result, I close majority of my trades before they hit the target point. Can you tell me how I can recover this problem?

Experience works as a shield against huge losses and traders have to successfully earn it at any cost. Read e-books, watch videos and practice on demo account to enlarge your trading experience.

Before taking an entry, we should identify the market trend because it will help us to take a decision. You have to make the best use of market trends and stuck-up market ranges.

Learn how to analyze the market properly. Only technical analysis can’t serve you with better market forecast so if fundamental analysis is accompanied with technical one, the forecast will be more cogent.

Your greed, emotion and over-trading aptitude will always work as a hurdle in Forex and you cannot be a good trader as long as you are out of these bad habits.

You can maintain risk management policy by using small lot size, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account.

In the two-year period, I have never faced any withdrawal delaying issue with the broker and that’s why I am still using this FX trading broker only.

Having less experience is my weakness. Trading experience is considered as asset and it takes time to grow. More and more market research helps traders grow this experience.

Lack of confidence in trading is my prime weakness to mention. In Forex, having confidence is difficult but even then traders have to accumulate confidence.