• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the main reason of failure in trading.

The main reason is that we are trading with limited knowledge. We think we can earn good amount of money in here and we think we can become a successful trader. But actually we don't make profit and we don't make good trade and only end up lucky simply because we don't know how to trade.

Aside from limited knowledge they also an impatient trader, if only they are a patient trader they can trade without need to be hurry that will make him/her losses money so easily. So i can come up with some conclusion that people loss in forex because of their knowledge and also their own emotion.

I think impatience can play a lot of role too. An impatient trader would want to make money as fast as possible. And you know, sometimes, Forex can play some trick on traders. It makes it look as if you've started getting it right when you start earning from the Demo, only to have a surprised fall when you try the real account.

If a trader does not have the trading knowledge to trade, he or she will lose. It is because traders want to trade when they know that they have not learn very well on how to trade in forex. Every newbie trader want to start earning from forex immediately he or she register with a broker and it is this thing that lead them to failure.

Lack of knowledge and Experience. This is the main reason i see from traders. Including myself, sometimes i lose because i lack of experience and as the time goes on all the mistakes beacuse of this reason is diminished from time to time

I think the main is traders are not serious in their demo account. So, they do not have proper knowledge about trading. But, still they are trying to make profit in live account. By the way, my learning period of trading was much effective with ‘ProfiForex’ trading broker. Because, I learned advance level of Forex from their ‘Free Video Tutorial’.

Almost all new traders lose their money in forex. In my opinion this is because they have great ambition to win forex market in some minutes. They, then be over trading.
Having such an ambition is bad,i mean something like making profit in short time is possible but to make it true over and over again is not a great idea. Newbies for sure lack of something like this, but it does not mean they cannot fix something like this. Having an ambition is fine as long as that is not that big and also still realistic.

Having such an ambition is bad,i mean something like making profit in short time is possible but to make it true over and over again is not a great idea. Newbies for sure lack of something like this, but it does not mean they cannot fix something like this. Having an ambition is fine as long as that is not that big and also still realistic.

We must be able to control our emotion before we start trading in forex. I think, cent account can be a way for us to minimize the risk in forex. Trader can try to maximize small amount to learn controlling emotion, like cent account may be

Control our Emotions in the Market is actually the most important thing because you loose your cool and if you have no control over your emotions, then you can loose a lot of money.

Emotion should be controlled if we want to earn profit. We can try to maximize demo account to start learning how to control emotion. Or we also can try to use cent account with more real risk.

Many peoples lose their money in Forex trade because they should not good knowledge about trading,they are not skilled and they have no patience. Most of time they believe in luck and they are not hard worker. No way to earn huge amount of money from Forex within short time. If we trade without good knowledge and patience we can't earn money,we lose our money. I think,those reason are main reason for failure in trading

There have so many reasons. But, low trading skilled and using non regulated trading broker are the main point. Because, without good trading knowledge surely you will be frailer t indicate accurate market direction. On the other hand, it’s impossible to earn consistent money from Forex with a market maker trading broker. Because, scam brokers are always close traders profit trade and sitting traders stop loss without any logic. So, we should use only regulated trading broker where our trading capital is much secure. This is way, I have chosen ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker as my live trading partner. Because, this ECN trading broker always ensures my capital security and I’m getting here best trading facilities and services.

Yeah exactly, I agree with the fact that control over the emotions is the key for success in the Market and good traders are those who can control their emotions.

yes, we do have to be able to control the emotions well, the ability to control emotions well it will allow us to trade with the maximum. We can learn to control emotions by trying to trade with small capital first

Here main reason of failure in the Forex field is greed and for that traders used to trade without any kind of experience and skill ,they just hurry up to make money as soon as possible but they just stumble in one position and lose all the money because without knowledge its impossible to maintain the performance .

In this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly without learning. And they practically fall a great loss when trading. So, first of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time for earning money constancy from this volatile trading place.

Whenever we make mistake in forex trading we will make a loss as it is a very professional market where the loss of yours can be the gain of others, so trade smartly.

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

Greed; yes maximum new traders lost their learning interest so quickly since, they wanna make good result ASAP! So, they invest their own money although they have no idea how to trade, and what’s the meaning of professional Forex trading! So, traders lose their money so quickly.