• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the main reason of failure in trading.

The new traders should stick to demo account practice for more than six months before moving funds to live account.

I think, learning is a long-term process, and there is no fixed session of it! I have seen, so many traders have more than 2 years trading experience but till now they are struggling! So, new traders should practice their without any fixed target.

In this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly without learning. And they practically fall a great loss when trading. So, first of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time for earning money constancy from this volatile trading place.

The main reason of failure is unwillingness to learning and study. Forex trading is for skilled people. You can't make profit just by following some ready-made strategies available on internet. Beforehand investing your money into market, invest your time for learning. After learning learn to apply your knowledge. It needs time and patience.

Though there are many reasons for masking loss in Forex trade but the main reason is psychological fact.we beginner traders usually make that mistake and for that want to rich very quickly by opening many trade and opening trade with big lots.

I have no daily target; because I can’t move the market. When I get good entry point only then I open my trade, I don’t see any value to set so called trading target.

I have no daily target; because I can’t move the market. When I get good entry point only then I open my trade, I don’t see any value to set so called trading target.

Your way of trading is similar to mine. After analyzing I enter the market with a determined stop loss and even though I set a profit target, I keep myself open to take any profit depending on what charts shows me.

Your way of trading is similar to mine. After analyzing I enter the market with a determined stop loss and even though I set a profit target, I keep myself open to take any profit depending on what charts shows me.

Thanks for sharing your strategy mate; by the way do you like to use multiple TP’s in a single trade? Like T1,T2, T3 etc.

Thanks for sharing your strategy mate; by the way do you like to use multiple TP’s in a single trade? Like T1,T2, T3 etc.

Usually don't and try to close full trade when I see it has reached it's potential. But as we know that we don't know what happens next so when there is a high chance for me to see that there can be more potential, I partially close a trade.

Usually don't and try to close full trade when I see it has reached it's potential. But as we know that we don't know what happens next so when there is a high chance for me to see that there can be more potential, I partially close a trade.

Wow, that’s really great! Thanks for sharing your plan.

Technical knowledge is massively important for a trader that most traders don’t have actually. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. But traders focus less on fundamental analysis that keeps them away from profit.

Forex is a decentralized market where more than 4 trillion transactions take place every day and broker works as an intermediary.

I think choosing the right pairs, along with risk management, is crucial. Emotional balance and being professional in trading are crucial too.