• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

Scalping brings profit within very short time than other strategies but it contains huge risk ,
that’s why I leave this approach right now.

Yes scalping trding will giving opportunity to making quick profit, but not all trader suitable with scalping, and usually they will making so many transaction daily and will need more spread on trading, but some expert scalping actually this is profitable strategy

Yes, it’s not suitable trading system to all; by the way I use scalping trading system in my trading for quite a sometimes! For me scalping pairs are, GBPUSD, USDJPY & GBPJPY.

Any kinds of trading strategies can be easy and more profitable, if you know how to manage money in Forex, even though many of us considered scalping as a most easy trading approach that brings profit in a short time.

Any kinds of trading strategies can be easy and more profitable, if you know how to manage money in Forex, even though many of us considered scalping as a most easy trading approach that brings profit in a short time.

I don’t think, scalping is an easy way of money making! Basically, Forex is very challenging profession whatever trading style you are using scalping or swing trading, that doesn’t mean much.

In Forex trading, from all trading types scalping is primarily considered as a most usable and gainful trading type by retail traders that acquires profit a brief span. For utilizing this trading approach appropriately, we the traders who are especially scalpers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no confinements including most reduced trading spreads.

In Forex trading, from all trading types scalping is primarily considered as a most usable and gainful trading type by retail traders that acquires profit a brief span. For utilizing this trading approach appropriately, we the traders who are especially scalpers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no confinements including most reduced trading spreads.

Actually, scalping is not easy! Because, usually traders use such a short SLs in this short term trading style! So, having a proper plan is very much important issue.

scalping is really profitable but first of all you have to make sure perfect money management. otherwise the result of trading could be dangerous.

The method of earning profit by frequently buying and selling currencies throughout the day making small profit each time is known as scalping. Major currency pairs are mostly used for scalping as they have more liquidity. It requires continuous focus and should be avoided if you are not experienced enough.

scalping can be useless if there is no strong money management , actually success on scalping completely depends on powerful money management.

Scalping is the shortest trading strategy, even shorter than other forms of day trading, it's name comes from the fact that traders who use it, known as 'scalpers,' quickly eventer and exit the market in order to profit from a large number of deals over the course of a trading day. Their goal is to make enough of these tiny deals to equal the profit they could have made from a single high-value day trade.

Scalping is the shortest trading strategy, even shorter than other forms of day trading, it's name comes from the fact that traders who use it, known as 'scalpers,' quickly eventer and exit the market in order to profit from a large number of deals over the course of a trading day. Their goal is to make enough of these tiny deals to equal the profit they could have made from a single high-value day trade.
With t he help of scalping systems we can start earning the required amounts of profits on time.

Scalping refers to short term trading and I like this approach because it saves initial time and gives return very quickly. As a student, the profit I get from scalping is enough for me. Due to other facilities of scalping, scalping has a popular method of trading worldwide.

In the recent time, scalping has become a very popular choice for traders because traders can make a quick buck by scalping. With the growing demand of scalping, brokers are also offering several facilities to traders for scalping effectively. Generally, a trade which is opened as scalping is closed within 5 to 10 pips.

Scalping means a trade which is closed within few pips of opening. It requires a very short time. Even though scalping is a not a professional kind of trading, it has reached the climax of its popularity due to comfort of trading. Brokers also provide high level of technology so that scalping can be run smoothly.