• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is scalping ?

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat, from any kinds of trading strategies it brings profit very rapidly , that’s why by and large traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on this trading approach .

Scalpgin depends on your perspective. If you are a swing trader then anyone who trades for less than 100pips is considered a scalper!

For making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , in my trading career I always like to trade in long term trading style , but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

If you are a professional scalper, first of all you have to go the broker which has most lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, when choosing a scalping broker we have to focus on lowest trading spreads.

Scalping is the most popular short term trading style! Even I have seen, so many professional Forex traders are also interested on scalping trading style! By the way, in my live trading I use almost all of trading styles including hedging! In addition, when market offers me scalping trading then I use this opportunity!

Scalping is the most popular short term trading style! Even I have seen, so many professional Forex traders are also interested on scalping trading style! By the way, in my live trading I use almost all of trading styles including hedging! In addition, when market offers me scalping trading then I use this opportunity!

You are right! Scalping trading style is accepted by all kind of traders! The main facility of scalping trading is, it produces quick money! As a result, this is the number one trading style till now where traders can use small stop loss position!

The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict scalping and for all time ensure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time . so for using scalping in a proper way we the traders who are particularly scalpers first of all have to ensure the flexible trading spreads.

You are right! Scalping trading style is accepted by all kind of traders! The main facility of scalping trading is, it produces quick money! As a result, this is the number one trading style till now where traders can use small stop loss position!

Well not all traders scalp. Different traders have different personality and scalping does not suit many. That's why there are day traders, swing and long term traders out there.

Scalping is a trading technique. Scalping indicates to short time trading. A trade which is opened for a short period of time for a short profit is called scalping. Several scalping strategies are being used by several traders. Usually a scalping trade is opened for not more than 15 pips. It is not a proper trading system but is the best technique of earning money. As a scalper I use moving average strategy to scalp on market.

From all trading strategies scalping is more profitable that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.

The trading strategy is really important to make profit with consistency. Basically according to our trading understanding we the traders have to select our trading strategies. It would be really great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

It can be . it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

Scalping refers to short time trading. I have been using short time trading strategy from my first day of career. Through scalping I can earn a huge amount of profit. A trade which s opened for a very short period of time is called scalping. We take 10 to 15 pips in a trade of scalping. To scalp perfectly we need to have high leverage and low spread.
Right, beside knowing what scalping is, we should know that we need to find the right broker which best trading condition for scalping. Fast execution and low spread. In FXB, trader also can start trading with low spread in each trading account.

Scalping is the short term trading style which is widely used mostly by the novice or amateur traders. Scalping is very interesting style of trading but associated with a greater number of risk with each trade. I think scalpers are quite like gamblers where people can make and lose money in seconds. Though some scam brokers do not support scalping like ORBEX who cancels or blocks your account if you do scalping or any kind of short term trade. They also omit the limit orders during volatile situation where a trader could easily make money from.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

This is my preferred method of trading, scalping, with little benefit as soon as possible out of the market when lucky, but if done frequently then the advantage of it being big also in strengthen existing capital

Scalping is, one of the most popular short-term trading styles in Forex! A number of new Forex traders start their trading life with this trading style, it’s relatively risk-free trading style than others! When I do scalping, then I set my SL for 15-20 pips.

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker, so when choosing a broker we the scalpers have to be more careful.

Scalping is a very risky way to make money in the forex market, the robots are good in this mode of operation that is based on very short time of operation.
But, I don’t think so! Yes, it can be if traders try to scalping without enough knowledge! Here, traders can use low SL points, so scalping is relatively less risky than others trading styles like swing and positional trading.

I started my trading career as a scalper! But, then my trading capital was only 100$. Right now I am trading with 10K trading equity but till now scalping is my most favorite trading style!