• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What have you learned in trading

In order to me, I think learning is not enough for make sure a better trading life, you can learn this market principle from various sources but besides this if you don’t practice trading in practically , that’s not possible at all to get back maximal result from this trading place.

Believe me, I have already changed my lifestyle because of Forex trading, I was a very emotional person in my daily life! But now I know the tricks of handling my personal emotions and greed in my life! Forex is my best teacher! Besides, I get enough financial freedom here, now I have a very strong psychological personality!

I am happy on my technical trading skill, but I have to learn more the fundamental analysis.

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!

Believe me, I have already changed my lifestyle because of Forex trading, I was a very emotional person in my daily life! But now I know the tricks of handling my personal emotions and greed in my life! Forex is my best teacher! Besides, I get enough financial freedom here, now I have a very strong psychological personality!
I like this post. Forex trading can change a person's life. Emotions are present in every human being but it is very important to control them.

beginners have no patience , its very common issue , for that reason i think its too much . i prefer demo besides studying with baby pips school.

In Fx trading , Actually scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat , it brings profit very rapidly from all trading strategies we have. That’s why by and large traders in particularly the newcomers depend on this trading approach .

Basically; which traders are with a learning approach; end of the day; they are enjoying their trading! As you know; Forex is all about learning & updating own trading skill.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Forex trading requires extensive skills and experience to make money. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Think about making money once you are skilled enough.

What I have learned in forex trading is that patience is everything here. Here, it may take more time to reach the doorstep of success we have to wait at any cost.

To prepare a plan, first and foremost you have to think of available market opportunities and then you should consider the risk level.

News trading is an interesting and quick profit-generating but sometimes news goes against the market flow. Strong analysis is needed to understand how the news will affect the market.