• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What have you learned in trading

If you have been trading for awhile now, what have you learned in trading so far? Tell us now. I've learned to use stop loss and its the best way to protect total wipe out over night and to not do long term in bad news week. Also, to minimize my capital to avoid large losses. I also learn to keep up with news as they explain why certain movements are so. How about you? What have you learned from trading?

I have learned how to be patient because of trading in the forex business. This thing is important to every of the traders if they want to make money from trading. Forex business taught me how to be patient and wait for the right time to do anything.

When its come to forex trading I think I have learn so much and alot in forex trading related field : i was able to indentify the the trend that sort me and source to collect difference type of news and listen the economic effect that may have huge impact in the traders trade

not only that there are some certain things which we learn psychologically which we are not aware of , that is why its very good for any trader that want to trade in the forex market to study the movement of the market first before any thing then he can get something that is good from that angle, I learn more about varous country economic etc

Forex teaches you a lot of things and one of them is how to manage risks. Risk management is simply a good part of Forex that all traders need to learn and apply them in any other business they do. You simply have to be loss cautious for you to become successful as a trader and for you to make something out of Forex.

I has been involve in this business for 3 years. But start to serious learning and study the chart around 1,5 year ago. Previously I rely on trading system signals only. which actually, serve me no good result at all. I am thinking that rely on it won’t give me proper progress. And then, start to use other method which enabling me to keep adapt with market changes. And then I found about candlestick.

Price action with candlestick is nice it is quite accurate and for technical traders they can depend on it if they want. But what i have learned so far that the power of news are really great and if you can positioning yourself in the right time, you could grab even 100 pips.

Never be too greedy or too calm everything which over is bad for you. Greed is a must but control it and you will find that you can enter at the right time. Also patience is a great thing for forex trader, it will helps them a lot in their trading.

Never be too greedy or too calm everything which over is bad for you. Greed is a must but control it and you will find that you can enter at the right time. Also patience is a great thing for forex trader, it will helps them a lot in their trading.
Greedy will make us lose our fund and lose our profit which we already get. That why trader also must control emotion because greedy is uncontrolled emotion. In forex, not only skills in analyzing market but also skills in controlling emotion which we already learn

Well said,Dont be so greedy in trading business which falls you in loss sometime.Always be calm in any situation either its profit or loss.Forex market teaches us alot things how to stand in market in very lost condition with positive attitude.

It is a very difficult question you have asked lol. Specially for those who don't keep a journal. All the experiences can not be put into words. But when needed during trading comes to us.

although only using a demo account, but we need to minimize the greed trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that the trading in learning must also be serious. and we have to treat a demo account like a real account

Learning is indispensable in learning forex trading because then we will be able to trade with the maximum. to learn then we can use a demo account, with a demo account so we can learn comfortably without risk because only a demo account using virtual money. we also can participate in the contest demo from broker to improve trading skills

I've learned to be patience as a trader. We need an extreme level of patience and self control. Only then we can become a successful.

I have seen according to my trading experience we the traders are not willing to acquire proper trading knowledge and try to make money very rapidly. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from this trading place due to lack of trading knowledge.

Learning is the foremost way to keep survives in this volatile trading place for a long time. but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically. Now there are lots of source to learn FX in a proper way and almost all brokers make sure best trading environment for learning by providing exclusive education facilities with video tutorial videos.

Although many trader fail, but I have seen still so many trader still trying and making effort from this business because forex still become reliable business as source income

The moment you give up trading after trying, you are letting all your efforts go to waste over the time you put towards a better future.

Believe me, I have already changed my lifestyle because of Forex trading, I was a very emotional person in my daily life! But now I know the tricks of handling my personal emotions and greed in my life! Forex is my best teacher! Besides, I get enough financial freedom here, now I have a very strong psychological personality!

To be honest, now I can control my greed and emotions so nicely because of my trading skill. Before joining here I was so emotional person! By the way, I respect my profession! Since I have learned a lot from this money earning opportunity and I also get enough financial security in there.

We need to control our emotion if we want to earn more profit in forex trading. To learn how to control emotion, we can use real account with small amount. For trading I try to maximize trading condition in FXB broker.