• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What countries that have high Forex flow?

EUR is currency for the Europe union and not all the countries in the europe are good with that. I think USD has more flow than EUR in terms of money. but most of the time the EUR is going to be having more continent and that is why overall on that basis they are going to be better than the USD.

what countries? i don't know but if i can guess that is US and Some Europe Countries, also some Countries from Asia, but actually it is hard to detect something like this, but since that countries have many economic activity then i think that country could have a lot of potential thing to be the country which have high forex flow

If you're asking about countries that trade vast amounts of money in the forex market, it's probably countries like the US and other similar countries that are highly developed and do business with foreign countries on a regular basis.

US, UK, and some other countries like Japan. Actually that is because they are 1st world countries, you can see that there are so many flow of forex there, but in 3rd world countries forex also gaining more popularity and now start to set their foot in forex, and it seems that flow of forex in that countries(3rd world countries) are quite high even not as high as 1st world countries.

Obviously, to make it simple. It will be the major market sessions. You will find the countries that have biggest market based on the major pairs traded in the market. Thus, it will be in New York, Tokyo and London sessions which have great impact and influence in the market.

We all know that Forex is a worldwide business, but what countries that have high Forex flow or i should say, countries with high Foreign Currency deposits.

That should be pairs,which is use/eur,this pairs are more profitable compared to the rest and also they are more transparent and easily to analyze,taking a close look at the ccountry that owns the pair we will see that they are a well developed country with good economy status.

Major pairs you are saying. Because of the most traded in the world that's why it's very volatile. And many traders choose this. I think that it's indeed with the relation of the country's economy to be in the major pairs and if there's not much transactions or volatility then, it will be for the exotic pairs.

Exotic currencies is good too, people can try it but so far i don't see much movement with them maybe because in that country the flow of forex is not high as Major currencies such as US/EUR, but i think in countries such as US or in european countries which accpeted EUR will be the biggest flow of foreign exchange currencies.

That should be pairs,which is use/eur,this pairs are more profitable compared to the rest and also they are more transparent and easily to analyze,taking a close look at the ccountry that owns the pair we will see that they are a well developed country with good economy status.

Profitability isn't that much of a factor, it's about movement, countries that do business with other countries on a regular basis have more fluctuations and more "flow" so to speak. A profitable country that doesn't do business with another country will have less fluctuations on it's currency that a country that deals with outher countries on a regular basis.

Cyprus, costa rica and some of the other countries where there is a lot of money laundering you can ssee they are more involvedinto the forex. These days many countries are offering such money because they are finding it quite hard to manage the flow and to avoid taxes.

I don't think that you will just based it in the countries that have mostly not strict in the laws for the Forex broker. The first thing that you should have in mind are those connected to the largest markets and that will be in US and UK. We should know this because of the New York and London sessions.

USA and Britain and all well economic countries are high flow of forex . They trade in it. In developing countries this trend is now becoming popular. The countries which pairs are major in forex are really having much foreign exchange. There investment of people is also high.

Yes, US and UK. Because, also that we do trade as well in those currencies or pair. Usually, its the traded because many think it can easily make it profits or predictable enough for us to take advantage including in the fast release of the news or reliable sources.

USA and Britain and all well economic countries are high flow of forex . They trade in it. In developing countries this trend is now becoming popular. The countries which pairs are major in forex are really having much foreign exchange. There investment of people is also high.
I believe if that is US because one of my friend who lives in US, said that there are quite good amount of forex traders there, and it is very good since market movement will be so fast for us. but there are some Asian countries too which have high forex flow.

Well, there are huge transactions there because of the US dollar as the major currency and the most traded in the world. And that's why it's obvious that it will be the country that has this high Forex movement or flow in the market. Yes, the Forex flow are great in Asia as well but then, they mostly used of USD currency still.

Yeah USA has always been the center of trade and business even before so it's not surprising if that is true but I'm not sure which country would come close to USA. But I'm sure USA isn't the only country who have such big volume for forex trading

I think european and the american continent have the most cash flow. also the asia seems to be having more money lately and they are doing just fine with it as you can see. as people invest more on travel and all it becomes easy for you to see how the flow goes.

Those are the two that has huge flow of money or say the major currencies in the world. But we will not know which has the most money really because, there are many traders in the different countries if we will see that trade in those major pairs just like us who are with the international brokers.

Though we know a greater concentration Forex trading is based in the USA and Euro regions. I am also of the opinion that as more and more people tend to discover and develop interest, in the nearest future, some of this highly populated countries might most likely take over.

Though we know a greater concentration Forex trading is based in the USA and Euro regions. I am also of the opinion that as more and more people tend to discover and develop interest, in the nearest future, some of this highly populated countries might most likely take over.

The large trading of a currency or its pairs cant really say from which country that produces more traders the most. As a matter of fact I have see and read on news months the asian. Japanese are the country that trades the most also thats affecting there economy becauae they are focusing more on trade online than attaining a governmental job.