• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What countries that have high Forex flow?

We all know that Forex is a worldwide business, but what countries that have high Forex flow or i should say, countries with high Foreign Currency deposits.

I guess its about pair currencies or individual currencies? then I will say its eur/usd for pairs and eur and usd foir individual. this pairs currencies trade together or against other currencies has generate or has volume of about 65% of total world forex market volume. So just imagine that. But I guess its understandable as US dollars is the international currency and the euro is the second most used currencies.

in forex trading we have many pair of currency which we can use for trade,and everyone have his own choice ur question is good that which currency pairs is most use for trading,i think USD/EURO is best pair in forex trading and mostly people used it for trading and enjoying a good profit,US dollar is 1st international and euro is @nd international currency thats also reason of much much used

the mostly traded pair is EUR/USD and it mean that transaction volume in USD and EUR currency higher than other currency. for individual trader, its more easy to get profit by involve in most traded pair. why? due to high number of transaction volume, the pair movement become very liquid. liquidity provide good opportunity to get decent amount of profit.

Right now euro is still the most used currency and us dollars is only second. But its because euro is used by many countries in europe and other asian countries also use euro in their reserve rather than use us dollars or gold. That's why euro right now is the most used currencies. But still us dollars is the world currencies.

Why european countries? It's true that euro is used by many countries in Europe, but i give you an example, Romania. A country from European Union where euro it's not used. Forex gives a lot of solutions there, but people don't really like the idea. so they don't use something like this even if they may have profit. I think only those big strong countries have high forex flow

Yes you are rite that in the world there is almost all countries are use the Forex trading but some countries have very big amount of traders are available and i think the biggest trading volume comes from USA and Europe that to is very big trading country of Forex.

Yes that is absolutely true because in forex trading we dont have to look at the countries what i really think is that all country is accepted except the arbic nation and I will surely do some analysis later to see if there are country which is not accepted .
But my countries is fuy accepted in forex.

I think majority of countries are allowed to do forex since it is a total clean online business that majority benefit from.Well my country is amongst the countries that are involved in the daily transaction of forex.

In my place it is allowed to have forex trading. I don't think though that all of the forex brokers are open or allowed for some countries there could be limited, restricted, mostly popular in some countries. But usually, there's also have laws or rules when it comes in investment program like forex which limits traders.

Forex is allowed big time in my country and even we have some great brokers likewise.i dont know if forex is allowed globally but yet i know that majority of countries support forex since it is kind of legal and i dont see it been scrabbed out in the nearest future.

The country that have the high forex trading flow are those curreny that are being said to be traded always,so considering it that way then obviously then we have to know that newyork and london as they have the currency that are most traded and also are the most traded.

Well if you conclude that its NY and London I sincere tell you that you may be correct but when talking about such issue I think no one can predict the nature and type of country that make the most out of forex

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you conclude that its NY and London I sincere tell you that you may be correct but when talking about such issue I think no one can predict the nature and type of country that make the most out of forex

It's hard to tell which currency has high flow but usually I would just observed the market and just listen or watch the news so I would just have ideas which pair would be moving faster so I would be able to trade on that currency because when the movement is slow then it's just hard to make profit.

forex is being operated big time in my country but i will not ascribe that the pairs will determine the country that has the highest flow in forex,to someone like me,my favourite pair is EUR/USD

Yes also in my country forex is also fully automated .
Trading in the forex market hold a lot of popularity also in the USA which i think so many tutor even do base and comeout from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes also in my country forex is also fully automated .
Trading in the forex market hold a lot of popularity also in the USA which i think so many tutor even do base and comeout from there.

I think the european countries have more cashflow and they are going to be hiding the money. I don't know how this is going to be having some good reasons for the people to control the money. I don't think it would be something to consider for most of the time it would be US because they are popular.

while trading Forex we have to concentrate on the economic news released by major countries like USA. Germany, Switzerland, Australia, euro related countries. These countries have the most sophisticated financial markets in the world and release their economic data periodically. Unlike stock market where we have to chose from thousands of stocks in Forex its enough if we concentrate on these countries.

EUR and USD pair currencies are main currencies in forex market. U.S. Dollar is involved in 90% of currency trades on a daily basis, the Euro is also involved in roughly 40% of daily currency trading volume. I am confidences with EUR/USD but I can’t go with USD/JPY. I know last few weeks that’s both pair given best results.