• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Benefits of Trader?

I do earn about 10% profit each month. So I can say yes I'm really interested to make some good profit in here. I do hope that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my account in here. Eventually can grow my account to become a big time trader. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

i think the benefit being a trader makes me become more educated than before, so many y things that i have no any idea about forex market now i know it, and the next target will be creating trading strategy to earn good income, i love forex

Consistent trading is just a practical way of becoming a Forex Pro. Not that you will not fail thereafter but as the saying goes, practice makes perfect. The more you trade, the more you are likely to develop more strategies that could help you along the line another day.

i think the benefit being a trader makes me become more educated than before, so many y things that i have no any idea about forex market now i know it, and the next target will be creating trading strategy to earn good income, i love forex
even you are not a trader then you can make other benefit too, but for me benefit as trader is to get money in forex and of course freedom of finance but actually only some traders that could get the benefit as traders, and for sure you will know a bit about some economical things.

Well, the primary reason of teading is first for money making purpose of which we all can't deny, thats the same reason we all are active in the foriegn exchanging market. Though as we strive to earn we also learn some additional thing from forex trading like the knowledge and all that. We get to be more enlighten on economy happenings.

It is worthy of note here that one of the other reasons some join Forex is the fact that its conveniences cannot be over-emphasized. That is a very good advantage that it has over some other businesses of international standard. You chose when to trade and how to trade without having a big office where you need to go to before trading will commence effectively.

It is worthy of note here that one of the other reasons some join Forex is the fact that its conveniences cannot be over-emphasized. That is a very good advantage that it has over some other businesses of international standard. You chose when to trade and how to trade without having a big office where you need to go to before trading will commence effectively.

That is a good point you've gat there. Forex traders has onlu just one benefits which is the potentiials of makin moneey without having their own money from their pocket do the job. The profits are what in general all trader are for though some will say that they benefits the knowledge but that is a minor thing to benefit.

I think getting some profit is the benefit or else why would we do it. We all invest and trade for profit and some its a sports to them or for pleasure. I do it for fun and for pleasure but I rely on my job for profit. I do not think of forex is stable enough to pay all of my bills or to depend on. I do it on the side for fun and will brag if I'm better than others.

I think getting some profit is the benefit or else why would we do it. We all invest and trade for profit and some its a sports to them or for pleasure. I do it for fun and for pleasure but I rely on my job for profit. I do not think of forex is stable enough to pay all of my bills or to depend on. I do it on the side for fun and will brag if I'm better than others.

i do not want to having fun risking money on this field, having fun means we have no responsibilities taking care of our own money invested for trading purpose, if just for fun or wasting money i think gambling sites like poker or sports betting more realistic

i do not want to having fun risking money on this field, having fun means we have no responsibilities taking care of our own money invested for trading purpose, if just for fun or wasting money i think gambling sites like poker or sports betting more realistic

I think I have also heard someone somewhere else say he enjoys doing it for the knowledge. Well his is understandable since he intends making something good out of it somehow in the nearest future but a vast majority of us are in for the money.

I think I have also heard someone somewhere else say he enjoys doing it for the knowledge. Well his is understandable since he intends making something good out of it somehow in the nearest future but a vast majority of us are in for the money.

Well, that could be true because when we love doing forex for the knowlege there are more possibilities that we will earn well because the knowledge is the ,ain power that actually assist on making enormous profits. Well, the benefit of trading are enormous as it can get someone financially free.

Well, that could be true because when we love doing forex for the knowlege there are more possibilities that we will earn well because the knowledge is the ,ain power that actually assist on making enormous profits. Well, the benefit of trading are enormous as it can get someone financially free.

You know, there is this natural law that say you enjoy doing what you love doing. It will be of more beneficial to traders if they see Forex as their own business they love doing and learning from rather than seeing it from the perspective of a business they must make huge money from. That way, you are developing passion for it and making it lovable.

Actually, it has been proven statistically that an investor makes more money than a trader in the long run. So, it is advantageous to be an investor. However, investments need a large amount of capital. This entry barrier severely restrains retail traders. On the other hand, a trader can use the leverage mechanism to multiply money quickly (as long as he has the smartness). However, the success ratio is always in favor of an investor than a trader. An investor is not subjected to daily volatility and so can make well thought decisions.

You know, there is this natural law that say you enjoy doing what you love doing. It will be of more beneficial to traders if they see Forex as their own business they love doing and learning from rather than seeing it from the perspective of a business they must make huge money from. That way, you are developing passion for it and making it lovable.

But the fact still remains that most of the traders in the business are just in love with the money that could be made from forex trading and that is bad because loving just the money will make use be a desperate trader. Well we can benefit so many things by being a forex trader and they are also economical knowledge.

But the fact still remains that most of the traders in the business are just in love with the money that could be made from forex trading and that is bad because loving just the money will make use be a desperate trader. Well we can benefit so many things by being a forex trader and they are also economical knowledge.

Yes, and it is only when we correct that impression of coming to Forex just because of the money that we can be able to trade well and with sound mind. No one is coming into Forecast to lose, of course not but the love of money becomes where it turns off.

When the trader knows how to trade, he or she will get the benefit of trading. This thing means that it is the knowledge of how to trade that is very important to any trader. With the trading knowledge and experience the trader will enjoy the benefit like making profit wuthout going out.

if you are a good forex trader and know how to trade then be sure that you will surely get something big its through your learning and understanding process that make up any good trader also try and follow the trend of the market and not go against it

There is no other benefits of trading which isn't the ability of attaining financial freedom, when you have a good trading knowledge then you will benefit good earnings and this way you will be able to take care of most of your financial problems and live a good life.

By become a forex trader, someone have chance to get high amount of income from forex market. Have chance too to trade whenever and wherever they want. Since this business doesn’t require specific place of work because require internet connection only. And market open for full 24 hours which make traders have freedom to determine their trading time.

so many people suffers and need more money to take care of there selves and for the sole aim of earning that is the reason we all are here to be able to make money and be financially free that is what traders benefits from trading.