• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Benefits of Trader?

If you become a trader so you can earn money or profit that’s big plus point. Normal trader and successful trader both are different, successful trader have good knowledge about market so they trader easy and make money but normal trader required to first become a successful trader. Tax benefit is depended on country. You can search in information in net in your country that condition you found right information about this.

It's not an advantage in the traders because, that's already the purpose of Forex trading. We trade to gain profits and if we fail then, we loss. The benefit of the traders will entirely in the experience and the knowledge we will gain. Most important that we can apply those in our daily lives and other business.

It's not an advantage in the traders because, that's already the purpose of Forex trading. We trade to gain profits and if we fail then, we loss. The benefit of the traders will entirely in the experience and the knowledge we will gain. Most important that we can apply those in our daily lives and other business.

Agree with you, i don't see that profit or loss as benefits for us, since knowledge is the real benefit because with better skills and also better knowledge investors will have more chance to gain profit when they trade in forex. so i think that is the real benefit.

Making profit in forex with some how moderate capital is the main advantage of trading in forex. And this is what I want to achieve also. I do hope I can really make good income in forex without any problem at all. I know many do love to see their account with big trading capital profit. I also hope I can do the same thing.

It will still advantage for the traders to have Forex regardless of the capital and aim but in the end the important is that we will gain profits. And also learn and gain knowledge while we trade in Forex. I doubt that you will make good profits or results in your trades without any problems.

If we want profit as our benefit in forex then we must give our mind a good set :D, this is not an easy business for us since this business is high risk program that in some cases could make us loss our money instanly or even in short time

I guess what benefit us trader is our determination to succeed. I know many don't like to loss money in forex but many don't like to spend time studying as well. So they end up getting lots of loses. But if they only try to spend more time learning some how we can end up earning as well.

Indeed earning a lot of money is very much important so that you would be considered as a successful trader. But itis very hard to believe successful in trading. There would be times that it is just hard to make successful trading despite your good analysis and good strategy. But still you can surely make money in forex.

Successfull or not, what people want from forex is earn money, some people even targetting to become reach with so many technique but in fact something like that is so rare to exist, as long as you can earn money well per week or month then you won't have much issue with your trading activities. Aside from that all, we can get other benefit such as few or so many knowledge about forex.

oh well i do want to earn money. sometimes i just feel if i can make like $2 daily on forex then i should be thankful for that already since it is just hard for me to make profit on forex right now. it is quite risky to be in forex. so anyway, i think that not a lot of traders have actually benefited from forex trading.

Well, all of us wanted to have gain profits in our trading and why we are going to have risk of our money or invest here if we don't aim for having more money in return and yet, only fool will have think or intend to just make losses and not aim for profits here just like we don't care at all of the money wasted.

The benefits of being a trader is that we will be able to make money while we are at home and does not need an office also it is an highly profitable business in the sense that with small capital we can actually make huge profit if we trade wisely with leverage,though it is risky most times and we have to exprience loss.

Well, we still need to have prepare of the different things such as our own internet, trading capital, and also electricity. It's like moving the office on our home. So, basically we just thought it will be simple to have it home but we will require many things before we can start trading in order to make profits.

I'd rather want to be investor but because investor needs much money first and then long-term investing. Trader aim to profit so they can take profit whenever they while it may take investors a long time to get profit generated from investing object.

I'd rather want to be investor but because investor needs much money first and then long-term investing. Trader aim to profit so they can take profit whenever they while it may take investors a long time to get profit generated from investing object.

Dont really understand what you are talking about. There are ni difference between investors and forex traders they all are investors because they add money into trading expecting more in return. The benefits of being a trader is that we have the benefits of being our own boss and also having 24 hour access to the market.

One of the advantages of trading that far outweighs others is that it is something you can easily do from the comfort of your home. And with the advent of technology, you can trade on the go with smart phones.

being a trader for me took benefits on flexible time to work, forex is 24 hours open market which can enter at anytime i wish to trade... flexible in place, i can make trade anywhere i want as long as internet connection available

The benefit of a trader I guess, both of gaining knowledge and experience in this field. Then, we will have the chance of becoming successful in Forex and in life if we able to have huge profits for quite some time. Though, traders can trade at home or anywhere they are comfortable as well as the choosing of the broker.

maybe because being a trader itself will make better chance to earn profit rather than an investor did, but being a trader need skills of generating stable profit so it is not as easy as many people thought, nowadays with many brokers offering social trading make trader can generate more income from followers, this chance will attract more and more trader to become succesful trader or professional trader to attract followers, earning huge income no longer a dream

Traders have some benefit with trading, first they will increase their knowledge about forex or something related to economy, second they will increase their own skills to analyze market or even predict currency's price movement, and the last must be earning, usually if you could analyze market with higher prediction's accuracy you will get high profits.