• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

For now I think that the basic requirements are computer and Internet. But if you din have to money then try to post in forex forums. As I think it is very possible now to make money online and use that as a deposit or capital in your forex account.

Even if we have computer and internet connection if we don't know how to trade in forex properly we can end up getting lots of loses. Right now I know its so tempting and so hard to make good income. I do feel bad that I got MC and loss 1,000 dollars when I'm only starting since I don't have any knowledge how to trade when I'm only starting.

But given with those basic requirements we will have it to use for learning how to trade. Since, without those we can't easily know what is Forex and to trade on it. And yet, it's not popular in our country only well-known in the online sites and businesses. Still, we need to keep on looking for the needs as a trader.

Theirs really no requirements. What we just need is to try to learn how to trade. The more we become a successful trader the more we can end up making good income in here without any problem at all. I do hope to see myself one day as a successful forex trader but I'm just wondering why I have hard time making a stable 1,000 dollars trading capital.

It's not only about the learning of trading. But also the necessary things that we will use in trading. We will have computer, internet, capital, Forex broker, and ourselves ready for Forex trading. So, there are many things to think about it and consider when we start our trading including our plan for it.

Theirs really no requirements. All in forex is all about determination to learn and make good income in forex. If we don't know how then we can end up getting lots of loses. I do hope that in the long run we can all end up making good income without any worries at all.

There's really no required for ourselves or just to have the quality of the traders, which mean not all of it are possible to have. But in the technical side, we will need to have those things in order for us to trade. I don't think in our situation that we can trade in Forex without any Forex broker.

I think the will to trade and learn from forex while at the same time to earn from it, too, usually i find a lot of traders that don't have it and easily giving up just by some losses that they got in forex.

Forex trading is all about trading skills and experience and we can't gain skills and experience until or unless we tried to trade first and when we trade its not unusual that we going to get some loses. that's why I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account first just enough to develop our own trading skills before we jump into real account.

Yes, once we have the things that we will need to start trading such as the computer and internet, also the trading capital that we will use for trading. After those acquired, we can just focus on our trading and to have form of our strategy that will be suitable for our skills.

Yes, once we have the things that we will need to start trading such as the computer and internet, also the trading capital that we will use for trading. After those acquired, we can just focus on our trading and to have form of our strategy that will be suitable for our skills.

Internet, Good Brokers, Good knowledge, Capital(from our own pocket or from Forex forum bonuses), and good emotional control, that is the basic preparations i think before we going into endless war to gain profit in forex market. but usually many newbies only have few of that and keep insist to trade in real account which lead to loss.

See, this will not going to be smooth as we need to have those things before we can finally get started in Forex. There are many things to think about and chosen carefully as once we've made investments there will be no turning back and need to our best in our trades to make profits.

Once you have a documents you can start trading in forex right away. But the big problem and concern is how you can trade in forex without taking too much risk. Forex trading is all about taking risk. The more we invest our time and money in here the more we can end up earning good and earning well.

We can still decide for that. We will going to have decide whether we like high risks or low risks because, it will determine in our aim profits in Forex. So, if we wanted to have huge profits then that will huge risks. Still, it's also difficult to have accumulate capital for the starters.

We can still decide for that. We will going to have decide whether we like high risks or low risks because, it will determine in our aim profits in Forex. So, if we wanted to have huge profits then that will huge risks. Still, it's also difficult to have accumulate capital for the starters.

I agree with you, higher risk mean higher profit that we will get, and that is what forex offering to all traders, so that is they need to prepare their own mindset too, when trading they won't get profit forever and even they get more loss than profit. beside from internet and other thing i think that is also important for trader.

Right now its always best to have forex trading skills first before we even going to try to ride on in forex trading. Because we can just end up losing big amount of money in forex if we keep on trading in real account even though we don't have any trading skills at all.

It means that we will need to have trading experience first, before we can have trading in real. Still, our skills will need to be improved as time goes by so, we will need to trade frequently and also go on for the trading plans that will suit our needs as a trader.

Right now its always best to have forex trading skills first before we even going to try to ride on in forex trading. Because we can just end up losing big amount of money in forex if we keep on trading in real account even though we don't have any trading skills at all.
You are right, that is what people need to know first, jump into forex without proper knowledge won't bring you anywhere, even you try demo account you will make more loss, and i am not sure you will like something like that, right? so that is why proper basic knowledge is important for us here.

They can have the knowledge by ourselves. And I think it's best that we can have here as well daily experience in trading even in demo. Since, we just need to have our strategy and become familiar in the market and what will be our analysis or decision in those times.

Sometimes self taught is really not enough. In my experience theirs a lot of trading skills that I taught is good or right but when I attend a seminar I found out that its totally the other way around. Sometimes if we think what we are doing seems make sense. try to think again as its can end up making us more loses.