• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

many trader concern with capital and believe that this is everything. but they are seems like to forgot that the most important is trading strategy. when trader have good trading strategy, I am sure they will able to make capital growing even though they start trading with small amount of capital. small here is not $1 but around $50-$100.

I don't think that you will have here trading strategy or have start trading if you don't have it. And you can't trade well when you don't have any strategy at all. So, it's important that there will be a strategy that is tested and have tried for the plans we are planning.

Some people don't have any strategies. We can still be a successful trader as long as you know how to read the movement of the market. That is the most important thing about forex trading.

They will be fool enough to have invest then, just make it only for losses without any strategy. A trader knows that this is the major thing that's why it's in demo the traders should have devise it first before going on the real trading. Or just planning for risky trading to just buy and sell positions then, no analysis.

well, just trade by use proper risk management plan is not enough. if we are not use strategy, can be sure risk management only will not help us to keep survive or even make our capital growing. the best way is by use both good trading strategy and proper risk management plan in trading.

When I was just beginning in forex trading, I was advised to use demo trading. I am glad that I did becauseI have learned that it is not easy to make profit in forex trading that I would need to do a lot of practice

The basic requirement is Basic Knowledge about forex, good and stable internet connection, few experience in trading, also good understanding of terminal interface, i think with that all we already had basic requirement about forex

Skill for the trading is what you need and once you have that you can move ahead with the trading in real account. till then the basic account with the demo trading experienec is a good start and also you can start with the forum bonus as that have worked for many people.

Developing our skills is very much needed to be successful trader. But it is not easy to become successful trader.there is lot of hard work involved. So I think it is a combination different things that we need to do and have before we can say that we have what it takes to be successful trader.

Basic requirements for me is learning. The more we focus on learning the more we give ourselves an earning chance also. I'm really happy that some how I do make some good profit in forex. And I do hope that in the long run I can actually maintain and sustain my account in forex for good.

Indeed you just need to give time to learn about forex trading. it's not that always easy to find the time to learn forex but if you are determined to be successful trader that you must do everything that you can to give enough time learning forex.

It's a long goal for us to have the success or being successful trader. But for the starters they should have the requirements and necessities before they can proceed on trading. There are those capital and the strategy and also the experience that can be gained through demo trading.

To me the basics of Forex are the theoretical parts like knowing the terms, the strategies and the risk management tutorials you get as the first thing to welcome you into Forex because it is at that point that you can easily decide if you can cope with it or not, having aligned it with your own personality to discover if you fit in well to it before going into Demo practicing.

Well, the traders will need to have understand the basic requirements to be the knowledge which at least basics and then, to have gain decent trading capital and a good Forex broker. Yet, they should have good trading experience soon enough.

for me goes like this :
1. technical analysis
2. fundamental analysis
3. money management
4. good capital to start
5. find forex broker and select which best to work with
6. emotional control when trading

that's it the basic requirements for me

for me goes like this :
1. technical analysis
2. fundamental analysis
3. money management
4. good capital to start

You must be missing somethong out of that. Basic being defined as the main and essentail part need for forming or fundation of something. Forex basic requirement should start with a good and strong internet connection with a good internet accessible device.

for me goes like this :
1. technical analysis
2. fundamental analysis
3. money management
4. good capital to start

some of that thing is not the basic but more to advanced thing that you will get through learning and also practice, for me enough capitals , good brokers, and also more free time and dedication are the basic requirement.

for me goes like this :
1. technical analysis
2. fundamental analysis
3. money management
4. good capital to start

So why not we think about it this way; before going into Forex, you should think about the mindset that you have towards Forex-can I really fit well into trading having known that which makes a good trader, you should know how determined you are to trade even amidst failure-though people lose but I'm ready to trade, you think of the theoretical knowledge of it-that is where money management and things about Forex psychology comes in.

This means that we will ready ourselves in general. Which then, means that we have our trading strategy, knowledge and to have prepare our trading capital and the Forex broker that we will choose to have our trading platform and investments. And soon, we will have other things that we will need such as the trading psychology.

some of that thing is not the basic but more to advanced thing that you will get through learning and also practice, for me enough capitals , good brokers, and also more free time and dedication are the basic requirement.

Basic in short means essential and important things that is needed to carry out something. So for foex trading I think the basic things should be a good computer and internet connection then the knowledge and skills then a broker and a sufficient capital to start with, they are the basic things.