• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your main problem on trading?

Traders can make a strategy by years of experience. A strategy is badly essential to make improvements in trading. But, traders’ intention is different and they always try to make a quick buck.

It’s difficult to keep patience in all market situations. No matter how hard I try to win, losses happen and it’s not easy to handle the risks. I am working on it and hope that I will be able to get better at it.

It was hard for me to build discipline and consistency as a trader in the past. But now I am doing much better as I learned to control my impulses and emotions while trading. It does take a lot of time and effort to become a disciplined trader but it is very much needed for long term success in forex.

As a beginner, I faced consistency issues. But as I grew and learned, my consistency improved, and I have started to trade much better than I used to do previously.

The main problem that I faced was being disciplined. But over a period of time and with experience I learnt to remain disciplined.

The only problem I have in forex trading is to manage my emotions.
I have been trading forex for a while now and I have had some success. The only thing that has been holding me back is my emotional management.
I tend to get too excited when I see a trade going my way and I end up closing it too early. Or I get too scared when the market starts to move against me and I close the trade too late.

Bit coin price is lowering and so I think it is worth investing in it. But it will better for you if you let the market settle to the bottom and then you invest in it.

You can maintain risk management policy by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.