• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your main problem on trading?

Yes, I know the list is very long on the trading problem! But, what’s the vital point actually that you are keep continuing?

Well, I lost my mental strength so easily my early stage of live trading! But now I do meditation & I have already overcome this problem! Meditation helps me a lot.

Can't recall a mental issue regarding trading at the moment. I pretty much stay relaxed during my analysis and also got used to accepting losses. So they don't bother me now.

The problem is people do not want to learn. They want to make money that too in short time. So they forget the basics of managing the risk associated with trading. Money management and stop loss is the fundamental key to my benefit. I have three years forex trading knowledge and this long time forex showed me by what method would make be able to cash administration and utilize legitimate stop misfortune. by utilizing along these lines I am getting benefit.

Not having enough statistical info for trading forex and that's why constantly making several excuses basically for everything we may only have. I do not see how it's really happening out there. Do you really see my point or not with this ? I hope you do.

Not having enough statistical info for trading forex and that's why constantly making several excuses basically for everything we may only have. I do not see how it's really happening out there. Do you really see my point or not with this ? I hope you do.

Yes I do; and you are absolutely right! Trading with a limited trading knowledge would be costly for sure!

I think the biggest problem for traders is emotion. After all, each of us at least once experienced a moment when the heart stops and the brain stops functioning, when you see a situation on the market that you did not expect. And this can lead to sad consequences. I don't know how to deal with this, but perhaps being cool-headed is an abstract concept that cannot be applied when it comes to your money, which you may lose now. All the rest of the excitement, lack of knowledge, some technical aspects can be solved. But emotions - this is really the moment with which it is difficult to fight, I am always looking for information that would help to fight them, but so far, none of the recommendations have taken root for a long time.

Emotions and feelings might be big problem for every trader in this Forex business. Because we all know that we can not hide our emotions as easy as we can do work. Forex is really risky and your feelings may lead you on wrong trade.

You have already invested time and money to learn. Now you are int he practice phase. Practice, practice and practice. Find one or two strategies that work for you and just repeat.

Psychology is the main problem in trading. Trading is a game of psychology. The psychology of a trader should be positive at all times. It is possible to achieve success from trading if you have positive psychology. No matter how much you learn, if trading psychology is not right, you can never make a profit.

If I lose a trade sometimes I do over trading. My ego comes out into play. I am trying to control those unnecessary trades. Hope very soon I will be able to control it.

There are stock traders who make 150 or more trades in a single day. I am not sure they make a lot of money. I firmly believe that you can make more money by making fewer trades because it will make you focus on only the best of opportunities, and play them with a larger amount of capital so the payoff is better. By being patient and disciplined with the really high probability trades, you can maximize profitability.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

According to some traders’ risk management policy; it’s prohibited to trading with high leverage. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, traders should make their decision so carefully.

The main problem which I faced as a beginner was managing my emotions. But I have come to a point where I no longer make trading decisions based on impulses or emotions. I have learned to think logically every time I trade.