1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your main problem on trading?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by lioneld, Jul 29, 2018.

1. lioneld

lioneld

Yes, I know the list is very long on the trading problem! But, what’s the vital point actually that you are keep continuing?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - What’s main problem Forum Date
    What’s your average SL size? Beginners Forum Oct 31, 2019
    What’s your favorite time frame? Beginners Forum Jul 31, 2019
    What’s your favorite trading Strategy? General Trading Forum Jul 30, 2019
    What’s your favorite trading system? General Trading Forum Jan 20, 2019
    What’s your preparations for 2019? Beginners Forum Dec 16, 2018

3. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Well, I lost my mental strength so easily my early stage of live trading! But now I do meditation & I have already overcome this problem! Meditation helps me a lot.

4. sininfinity

sininfinity

Can't recall a mental issue regarding trading at the moment. I pretty much stay relaxed during my analysis and also got used to accepting losses. So they don't bother me now.

5. Anderson

Anderson

The problem is people do not want to learn. They want to make money that too in short time. So they forget the basics of managing the risk associated with trading. Money management and stop loss is the fundamental key to my benefit. I have three years forex trading knowledge and this long time forex showed me by what method would make be able to cash administration and utilize legitimate stop misfortune. by utilizing along these lines I am getting benefit.

6. Chionao

Chionao

Not having enough statistical info for trading forex and that's why constantly making several excuses basically for everything we may only have. I do not see how it's really happening out there. Do you really see my point or not with this ? I hope you do.

7. lioneld

lioneld

Yes I do; and you are absolutely right! Trading with a limited trading knowledge would be costly for sure!

8. Herry piter

Herry piter

There are various types of trading accounts in Forex market provided by the Forex brokers. And from broker to brokers their trading accounts and facilities differ. From among trading brokers that’s why I have chosen the reliable trading broker named ForexOne that give various and facilitated accounts such as micro, PRO and VIP accounts. I am using their macro account since the beginning of my trading with this broker because they give best facilities.

9. Astirewien

Astirewien

I think the biggest problem for traders is emotion. After all, each of us at least once experienced a moment when the heart stops and the brain stops functioning, when you see a situation on the market that you did not expect. And this can lead to sad consequences. I don't know how to deal with this, but perhaps being cool-headed is an abstract concept that cannot be applied when it comes to your money, which you may lose now. All the rest of the excitement, lack of knowledge, some technical aspects can be solved. But emotions - this is really the moment with which it is difficult to fight, I am always looking for information that would help to fight them, but so far, none of the recommendations have taken root for a long time.

10. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

Emotions and feelings might be big problem for every trader in this Forex business. Because we all know that we can not hide our emotions as easy as we can do work. Forex is really risky and your feelings may lead you on wrong trade.