• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmoney can be a good money earner considering the way many forums and the PTP places. I guess webmoney is going to be good if you can get better exchanger. Some of the users are having good exchanger for the webmoney that is some of the time as well.

Webmoney can be a good money earner considering the way many forums and the PTP places. I guess webmoney is going to be good if you can get better exchanger. Some of the users are having good exchanger for the webmoney that is some of the time as well.

what exchanger are you specifically talking about because the exchAnge I am using as my local exchanger are giving me good rates in the sense that webmoney has the same rates with perfectmoney and they are highly in demand. Would be better making use of them. But some countries are restricted.

what exchanger are you specifically talking about because the exchAnge I am using as my local exchanger are giving me good rates in the sense that webmoney has the same rates with perfectmoney and they are highly in demand. Would be better making use of them. But some countries are restricted.

It might be internationally known exchangers but I know I have come across some exchangers as well exchanging Webmoney. It is in high demand here and very easily exchanged more than all other processors.

Webmoney i think is one of the good payment processor to use and since it is based on Russia i think they might be safe about 90% from US intervention and we can use it without any problem, but their latest issue really made me shock.

It might be internationally known exchangers but I know I have come across some exchangers as well exchanging Webmoney. It is in high demand here and very easily exchanged more than all other processors.

Well, yeah they are in high demand because most betting sites makes use of them and also some forex brokers, mostly those which are not from the USA makes use of them as it will help them prevent USA citizens from registering into their system.

When I found a local exchanger site that accept PM. I end up giving up using webmoney and instead focusing on using PM instead. But right now I'm trying to make use of webmoney since one of the forex broker site that I use accept and pays via webmoney.

Webmoney is being accepted in many other places and the payment processor are not going to be possible with every place. that said, you can see that webmoney is usable for regular investing into the online programs and you can also accept the funds in the webmoney for yourself.

Webmoney is being accepted in many other places and the payment processor are not going to be possible with every place. that said, you can see that webmoney is usable for regular investing into the online programs and you can also accept the funds in the webmoney for yourself.

That is the best thing that is happening to Webmoney right now. The fact that it is welcomed in vast online earning and business platforms. I even prefer it when transacting with my broker as it is easier for me to deposit and withdraw.

YEs, it is good also because US based payment processors are very strict when it comes to giving services to whole world. they are going to be having some issues with their regular spending too. that said, some of the time, you have to understand that people are going to be using which is more popular like paypal.

I even wish WebMoney will get deeper into the very popular online store and especially in US but since that is not possible, some Amazon which have extensions in other countries like UK might end up including it and it becomes a very big contender for Paypal.

I even wish WebMoney will get deeper into the very popular online store and especially in US but since that is not possible, some Amazon which have extensions in other countries like UK might end up including it and it becomes a very big contender for Paypal.
right now i see that WM have better services and also the fee is quite low rather than other payment processor except for Okpay. WM also accepted in some online shops which make them more popular, and one thing that i like about them is that they are quite popular in some business like captcha . but in HYIP it seems they aren't also in Forex they aren't popular, even like that we can see that some hyips still use WM and also some brokers used them as the part of making deposit.

Here WMZ is really gaining such an upper hand even over the more popularized one PM. I just wish we can do a banking withdrawal with it so one can easily convert his funds directly without going through exchangers. A friend even told me one can now pay bills with it here but I have not tried that feature.

Here WMZ is really gaining such an upper hand even over the more popularized one PM. I just wish we can do a banking withdrawal with it so one can easily convert his funds directly without going through exchangers. A friend even told me one can now pay bills with it here but I have not tried that feature.

Well, the bank withdrawals, I am not sure about that but as far as I know for now they are still doing a good job in the sense that they are having a fair fee and also a very strong security. And I tell you I dont think any hacker can get the money moved from ones account to his.

Though they are being used and accepted at many payment processor. I just don't think there is any point of using them. I guess over a period of time we have to understand that those who are trying to use the webmoney for the payment can see good shops to spend too.

I read this in a forum yesterday that if I want to verify my webmoney account,I have to get a free passport from them,I don't know how to get this free passport and I need to verify my account. Webmoney has already accepted my document,so all I need is the formal passport. If anyone knows how to get the formal passport,he/she should post it here.

I read this in a forum yesterday that if I want to verify my webmoney account,I have to get a free passport from them,I don't know how to get this free passport and I need to verify my account. Webmoney has already accepted my document,so all I need is the formal passport. If anyone knows how to get the formal passport,he/she should post it here.

Well, I also heard about that but then there are no need to go for that as they have already verified it by accepting my a ccountm I just think thats gonna be an additional stress. Also I have read their FAQ and know that there are no difference in between the verified and unverified.

Well, I also heard about that but then there are no need to go for that as they have already verified it by accepting my a ccountm I just think thats gonna be an additional stress. Also I have read their FAQ and know that there are no difference in between the verified and unverified.

i think the main difference between the verified and the unverified that the verified can withdraw money from his pulse to his bank account, am i right? If verifying need that complication then it will be a bad intention indeed.

i think the main difference between the verified and the unverified that the verified can withdraw money from his pulse to his bank account, am i right? If verifying need that complication then it will be a bad intention indeed.

I cant actually say because I have checked the FAQ sections and didnit find anything related to that, but as for me there are no point in doing the bank withdrawal when it will be more profitable if I should exchange with an online exchanger.

I would consider them as alternative payment procssor however do not rely on them for anything. It just makes my own life hard if I have to rely on the single payment processor. most of the people who do such reliable stuff knows that webmoney is not that good for exchangers.

I need a help , someone tell me how tn find the transaction history. Someone told me you have to press on the purse number. I did it but i have the same page loaded. I am using uc v. 9.2 browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.