• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Use of Leverage

I don’t know why new traders rely on high trading leverage!! Without enough trading knowledge; there is no way to rely on others trading features!

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

leverage can make you loser if you have non sense planning , success on using leverage always depends on mature trading plan in particularly when market moves at random. so be mature on trading and be profitable by leverage.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

Buddy; it’s not complicated. Very simple method! We just need to use this feature based on the money management rule! That’s all!

Leverage is a both good and bad facility for trader. Trader can trade more than their capital with leverage and earn or lose more money.

Leverage is a kind of borrowed money. So. you should be very careful when you are using that borrowed money. If you don't have proper knowledge and experience you should use low leverage.

Yes, you are right. Basically, leverage helps a trader to increase his profit margin. A trader can earn more money with his little investment if he can proper use the leverage facility.

As leverage is a kind of borrowed money, it will be very risky to use it without proper knowledge. But if you have proper knowledge about the whole process, you can make money from this market by using high leverage.

I didn’t have a good idea about leverage when I joined the new trading. So I couldn’t reduce the over trading despite trying a lot. But later when I started working with leverage I was saved from a lot of negative emotional trades.

ECN and STP are two types of brokers between which ECN brokers get the highest level of priority. They offer superior trading technology and other facilities in moderation.

Many of us want high leverage from brokers because high leverage allows traders with the opportunity of increasing lot size to earn more profit.

Leverage is a loan provided by traders. Almost every broker allows traders with certain amount of leverage. The higher the leverage is, the higher the risk is.

There are several kinds of mistakes done by traders. But, they don’t try to recover from such mistakes and as a result they need to stitcking to mistakes.