• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Use of Leverage

Leverage is the privilege which can help a foreign currency exchange trader to extend his capital employment opportunities whenever he has short of funds. And personally I think that a good leverage facility can help a forex trader to efficiently handle his trading activities by borrowing money when he will need money. With the exploit of leverage a trader can easily borrow funds from his broker even when he does not want to invest large capital.

Leverage is the privilege which can help a foreign currency exchange trader to extend his capital employment opportunities whenever he has short of funds. And personally I think that a good leverage facility can help a forex trader to efficiently handle his trading activities by borrowing money when he will need money. With the exploit of leverage a trader can easily borrow funds from his broker even when he does not want to invest large capital.
Good pint, actually traders need to use this feature according to their strategy’s requirement. Trading is a high trading leverage with a proper plan would be a painful experience.

I think leverage is usable if you can manage sure profits. You lose extra money if you will use leverage and lose a trade. So, all of the beginners are advised to use it properly according to your risk to reward ratio. You can never get profit without managing your assets in a good manner. Do you agree?

Of course, I agree with you! In addition, I’m using 1:100 trading leverage! May I know your ratio actually?

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

Leverage is the entity which must be used carefully as it is quite risky to use high leverages. You know if a broker offers you high price leverage then there mut be something risky behind it. So, use the ratio which you can afford. Thank you so much!

Leverage is the entity which must be used carefully as it is quite risky to use high leverages. You know if a broker offers you high price leverage then there mut be something risky behind it. So, use the ratio which you can afford. Thank you so much!
Absolutely it is! We should use the leverage that our strategy requires actually! Whatever, I am dealing with 1:100 trading leverage! May I know your ratio please?

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

Generally speaking, leverage is very convenient tool to increase engaged funds and make extra profits. The bad side of it comes when trader makes lose deals because it increases loss amount. This is why this tool needs to be used with high precaution and with application of risk and funds management

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. If you want to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage first of all you have to make sure real risk managing plan , otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of sufficient trading balance.
Increasing the leverage isn’t the solution instead of increasing the trading knowledge! Never & ever!!!

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

We all agree that leverage is very useful tool for traders to increase profits, no doubt about it. However if trader is over-leverage then he might be exposed to increased losses, when one trade is lose one. So, always keep level of precaution when trading with leverage

The traders who are particularly beginners for all time fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy . so, it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management policy before using high leverage . actually from all trading elements leverage is one which always contains too much risk.