• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Two or more market opening will give better profit

You should segment your investment amount and invest them into different accounts like to a portfolio. It’s a nice craft to survive in Forex for long. Your investment amount shouldn’t cross your capability. If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management.

You should segment your investment amount and invest them into different accounts like to a portfolio. It’s a nice craft to survive in Forex for long. Your investment amount shouldn’t cross your capability. If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management.
The amounts that we would like to invest must be such that we are not having Major risks.

According to my own experience, here are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. This is the reason I prefer scalping the most. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. I seldom trade for long time.

Scalpers trade by following short timeframes and long-term traders trade based on big time frames. Its way more important for beginners because beginners can’t trade for a long term and so they should trade based on short time frame.

Our cardinal weakness is that we can’t use the market’s volatility in the right direction as a result we are vacant or empty-handed at the end of the day.

You should develop a good scalping strategy if you are truly an arch-scalper. Right scalping strategy can enhance your trading return.