• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Two or more market opening will give better profit

If you find yourself trading when there are two or more market opening, then you will see that the potential to earn profit is much higher in pips. Since there will be more demand and more transactions for the currencies involved. The more transactions involved, the higher the profit or the price movement. Ideally, if you trade when there are several market openings, you get a chance to scalp at a higher profit and also your long term position will also increase so much higher. How about your timing? Do you try to trade when there are many market opening?

Yes when two or more markets are open then forex rates are moving fast..in that situation trader can make a appropriate profit through market vital moves..

According to experts, you should trade when there are 2 or more market overlapping each other and during that time, there is a huge volume of trades and transactions going on that would yield great profit opportunity for you. If you trade with only one then the pips per profit is less. The more volume that there is the more profit you make.

There are higher chances when you open more than one positions. But then, your skills will still have some great roles to play. There wouldn't be any need venturing into more openings when you cannot handle multiples of it especially when it has to deal with different pairs.

We know about overlap session. Where a market session open before previous session closed. This market time volatile more usually and give traders chance to make more profit. For intraday traders, they’ll get benefit when market volatile more. However, for long term traders, profit not depend on market session. But depend on how long the market trend would last.

What i know here in the forex trading market is that you must not depend too much on the indicator that is embended in the chart of forex trading but always creat your own way to deal with the market analysis and trend this will bring about profitable and accurate result outcome

two or more market opening will never bring profit for no reason because in as much as I know you need one market to be able concentrate except you are very good with hedging then you can go ahead and open multiple trade and trade from here which is the thing that will give you quick profit

For me if you don't know how to do analysis this two markets will going to make you loss money instead of making money. So we must always be careful. Forex trading is all about doing analysis. Making mistake means we can loss big money.

That is just it. It doesn't lie in opening two different positions but your ability to also manage the two position. There are those who can do this and also make profit as they do it but it requires a good knowledge to do so. It is not what you just achieve that way, rather, you work towards it.

I keep focusing with one chance only if there are more than one and i only choose the chance which is better compared to the other. Scalping is not my choice because it looks like scalping will tend to gobble up all the opportunities. I prefer a more focused trading with a mature plan.

Indeed you are correct. We think about over lap session. Where a market session open before past session shut. This market time unstable all the more for the most part and give traders opportunity to influence more to benefit. For intraday traders, they'll get advantage when market unstable more. Be that as it may, for long haul traders, benefit not rely upon market session. Be that as it may, rely upon to what extent the market pattern would last.

A volatile market is useful for the knowledgeable traders, but it’s not for the low skilled trader! Maybe they lose their money too early because most of the time they open their trade positions in the opposite direction of the Forex market!

I basically trade according to my trading strategy! So, when it produces new entry point of market only then I open new trade position, frankly I don’t consider market session! Yes, I am interested to trade in Friday and Monday.

Its good to improved trading skill with self confidence, trading not depending with another trader, because there are so many trader like as investor which they looking best ea, or best signal provider and lazy to learn trading based on own analysis

Yes, passive ways are always dangerous! When I was a new Forex trader, then I was looking for a good signal provider! I lost more than 10K by using meaningless signal services! By the way, now I trade manually! And my advice is, please don’t depends on others if you want to stay here for a long time.

Well when 2 trading sessions are open then there are more trading activity and there are more movements in the market. But that does not guarantee more profit. Profit depends on traders themselves. However, if some traders make their trading system based on those session overlaps then it is a different story.

Well, volatile market is not appropriate to all! It’s a good session for the good skilled Forex trader but opposite scenario for the low skilled traders, since they lose huge money during the volatile session.

I partially agree with you that for newbies it's better to trade when the market is least active, when it's more or less predictable and quiet.

Yes, I believe that Forex trading is absolutely safe for earning money. But the important part of this business most of the traders can’t understand and think that trading is a fake business. As a risky business you have to work with the trusted broker and my trusted broker is ForexOne who is established from getting license from the Securities and Investments Commissions. They have flexible leverage 1:500, low ECN spread from 0.4 pips etc.

No; it’s not safe for the general traders! It can be profitable to the knowledgeable traders although it’s all about the probabilities; no guarantee!