• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading with bonus money of own money?

There are many brokers offers bonus money to the traders and many people also use this money to trade in Forex.This is very good for traders as at least they get some back up from the brokers. But we know that a trader can not withdraw the bonus money directly but he only can withdraw the profit that he earns by trading. But what is better to trade with- bonus money or own money. I prefer own money.

I like bonuses and I need bonuses. I tend to sign up with places that do offer bonuses. I think bonuses are nice. I mean I would trade with bonuses only if that is there but most of the time they only have a few bucks and its not enough. I do use places like traders union as there are more bonuses on there. I think bonuses are encouraging.

I started trading with my own money. Then added some money from my pocket as I achieved success and gained experience. So, it is a mix of both in my case. To a beginner, I would always suggest to adopt the same way. It enables a beginner to make decisions with clarity of thought and avoid stress to the maximum. This is most important requisite to place firm foot step in the path towards financial freedom.

Be careful with bonus, because broker often implements some bonus policy that will make your account wiped out even though your equity is not near zero.

Be careful with bonus, because broker often implements some bonus policy that will make your account wiped out even though your equity is not near zero.

It should not matter since its just free bonus money. I mean you also get bonus upon deposit so that matter as well but bonus money is just for fun cause they're so little that they're only good for practicing. I mean you can't really seriously earn from it. However, when you post in forums for bonuses those can be big and can make a difference if you do micro account. But forex get boring if you only earn a few bucks.

I advise you should not to use the bonus money to trade why ? because it is very difficult for you can withdraw money from the cash bonus you get from them. Typically they will have very strict rules so that you can not withdraw money from the bonus account

You can trade with anything you want, provided it is tradeable. Be it bonuses from posting, loans, pocket money, anything but it is your knowledge that has to come on first and foremost. If you are new, it is better for you to play safe and trade with credits.

It is a good way for newbie i really love the concept for the first time i trade because i have more chance to trade and earn money from my own bonus, but usually a big broker or regulated broker never do something like this if only they have bonus it must be from the money that we deposited.

Bonus money is not enough for us to make a really good profit. Its fun to play around with it to test out the brokers and I think that is why they give you the bonus anyways but how much profit can a person earn with five bucks anyways. I don't think much of bonuses. Its best to have some capital and then get leverage and that way we have a higher chances of getting profit.

i think the best way to trade is depending on the bonus account like posts bonus in many brokers because trading with our own money can make for us many problems if we loss this money like what happened to my account yesterday when i loss all my account if this money was my own money i will not trade again forever

It should not matter since its just free bonus money. I mean you also get bonus upon deposit so that matter as well but bonus money is just for fun cause they're so little that they're only good for practicing. I mean you can't really seriously earn from it. However, when you post in forums for bonuses those can be big and can make a difference if you do micro account. But forex get boring if you only earn a few bucks.

I have earned close to $150 using bonus. So, I wish to differ from your way of calling it as "fun". Personally, bonus offers should be thoroughly assessed before signing up. As long as it involves completion of certain number of lots, it can be achieved. If not, it is not worth the time. Most bonus offers are spun out with extremely tough withdrawal rules. It is always better to resort to earn money through bonus posting or some other means and invest the same in the market. That will allow us to have a full control of our trading account

If traders still in learning phase, practice in live account with bonus money will make traders to lose nothing when they are suffering margin call. However, use the bonus doesn’t always explain that traders learning still. There are many traders use the bonus money because have lack of capital.

Its good to start with bonus money and continue trading and add more trading capital once you are earning. I'm trying to make one of my account reach 1,000 dollars right now. Right now some how I have two accounts in 800 dollars range and one account that is 700 dollars range.

Newbie traders can trade with bonus money because they are not yet having enough trading knowledge. They can use it to very learning how to trade in the live account. When they have known the way to handle their account in the live account, they can start investing.

Traders currently allowing to trade with credit bonus. Not necessary to spend own money and they can start trading in live account. However, require process to get the bonus. We need to spend our time to posting comment or working hard to winning the contest if want to get the fund bonuses.

trading with bonus money is good, only thing is that you have to make profit, and if you can do so whats wrong in that....

trading with bonus is always the right and the most profitable way for me to earn through forex market since I can everything with calm mind instead of been in a rush that is how I prefer trading with bonus

Both forms of investment are good depending on the one the trader can afford. Why some seem to run away from bonuses is the conditions that are attached to it. The choice is that of the trader to choose the best one for him to do.

There are many brokers offers bonus money to the traders and many people also use this money to trade in Forex.This is very good for traders as at least they get some back up from the brokers. But we know that a trader can not withdraw the bonus money directly but he only can withdraw the profit that he earns by trading. But what is better to trade with- bonus money or own money. I prefer own money.

Frankly, I am not against the bonus offer; but I see a number of brokers are offering the bonus feature without appropriate meaning! Like, their terms and conditionals are looking like unrealistic! That’s way, my suggestion is, please read the terms and conditions very carefully before using any bonus offer.

trading with bonus money is good, only thing is that you have to make profit, and if you can do so whats wrong in that....

Yes, it’s a good opportunity for the retail Forex traders to make more money with the same trading capital! By the way, all of bonus programs are not useful! So, traders need to know first about their features of the specific bonus program before using.