• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading with bonus money of own money?

Yes, it’s a good opportunity for the retail Forex traders to make more money with the same trading capital! By the way, all of bonus programs are not useful! So, traders need to know first about their features of the specific bonus program before using.

Agree with you; in my initial stage I was super excited on the no deposit bonus! But now I am not! Know why? Because, I have seen maximum offers are meaningless!

I always prefer to trade with own money which is your saving. An investment is better option than dumping the money in your account. You have to invest in any situation as Forex trading is the game of investment. So trade with freedom, trade with your own money! Best of luck!

I always prefer to trade with own money which is your saving. An investment is better option than dumping the money in your account. You have to invest in any situation as Forex trading is the game of investment. So trade with freedom, trade with your own money! Best of luck!

Yes mate, I appreciate your words! Same here, I also started my live trading with my own money! I wasn’t seeking any bonus actually.

Making money from this market is not so easy.
Most of us come into forex by thinking it's the easiest way to make money online. With very minimum knowledge, we start to trade with real money. We think few months demo trading and a ready made strategy available on internet will give me huge return. The swag is with that knowledge we want unrealistic return per month.

Making money from this market is an easy thing if you have proper knowledge and skill.
If anyone wants to trade for living, he should focus on developing skills. It's not like that you came and traded demo for few months and learned some strategies and you will be make good money. Noooo. A person needs to spend years to get skilled both technically and psychologically. Only then trading for living is possible.

I think trading is a very good website where a lot of good money can be made. However, proper plans and discipline have to be applied.

Bonus money for the trading account is a plus as long as you don’t lose your base margin. It is also important to check the terms and usage of bonus money before claiming.

Sometimes the market is stuck into range and when this situation is seen, it means the market will reel out on either side. By analyzing the market, traders can foretell where the market can move to.

High trading leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, high security of funding, technical errors free platform are the things traders expect from a broker. A broker’s regulation is badly essential for traders fort their own fund security.

And traders should focus on how to increase trading returns. But, you know there are a multitude of brokers from which identifying a regulated broker is really difficult.