• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading is risky business

Forex market place is a part of ocean where there is anyone who can survive in a proper way without most powerful analyzing trade knowledge; if you are a newcomer please go to Babypips School which is very supportive for the newcomers to acquire all fundamental knowledge. And trade a demo account at any broker, learning and practicing is a great combination and this can will help you must be if you try it.

risk is a very complicated issue , no way to avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

I think the main reason is that people think they can enter a market and ready. .. believe it is easy and that from one day to another can be a trader, to succeed takes time analyzing markets and in particularly by developing a system that functions for them because if a system works for me does not imply that works for all others persons.

risk is everywhere , there is no way to avoid , but in spite of having much risk you can bring good amount of profit from this trading place if you can make sure best risk and money management.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading experience.

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.
Trading is expected to bring you the profit, even with good knowledge and experience, I think it is safe to say that sometimes even experienced one can be also fault.

Every business is a risky business. We need to estimate and calculate the risks and also hedge them. Crossing the road is also a risky business where your health and life are at stake, but we still cross the roads because we know the risks associated with this action. Quite the same thing with forex: although it is a risky thing, but you shouldn't be afraid to do that if you know the risks and ready for some losses and know how to make those potential losses not catastrophic.

Surely, trading is risky like every kind of investment. Risk depends on the skills of traders. Absolute newbies run higher risks as they know nothing about risk and money management. These techniques are vital for controlling risks.

Trading actually is a very risky business I agree with this statement one hundred percent. Nevertheless, there is proverb "as you name the boat, so the same shall it float". I mean that if you will relate to some activity with a negative attitude, it's obvious that it won't be successful for you. Of course trading activity is a very dicey activity, however we should know that everything in trading depends on us. You must learn a lot and practice a lot in order to reach the desired result. It may take a lot of time, nevertheless we're here to learn how to make good money. Where are risks there are good sums of money actually.

Unrealistic profit target is one of reasons people blow out their account. In no other business, people expect to make 100$ into 200$ or 300$ in 2 days.

Beginners actually don’t know what they should do and what they should avoid. This is because they hardly understand the market.

You have to make all the aspects in your favor by hard working and experience. But market analysis plays a vital role in allowing traders with profit.

If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management.

Desperation and obsession with getting rich make traders lose money. It generally happens to beginners because they do not know how to use risk management and are often running after money and profits. They sometimes use high leverage too. Risk management is not their thing, let alone using the 2% rule.

Anyone can make profits once or twice. But it is challenging to make consistent money. What makes it even difficult is the fact that most of us don’t have a good start. We somehow fail in starting trades and it takes a big heart to be able to keep trading after losses.

As a beginner, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two or three months.

Make a few trades and you will know what losing money looks like in the forex market. This will help you decide your risk appetite and you can decide how much you wish to put at risk per trade. Don’t be afraid of failures because you will have to face them. Instead, be afraid of not learning when you have a chance.