• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading is risky business

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why money management and psychology assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style

True. No risk management leads to trap in fear. When i started trading years ago, i was winning 15 times in a row (all naked), but i know i was missing something and there it wiped double of all the profits. thankfully, that was demo trades only. Risk+money management undoubtedly a foundation step before going for a trade.

Indeed it is really risky. But by taking proper measures and being selective about trading decisions, one can curb down the risk a little.

Any business has risk management involved into it, all it depends on the businessman how to deal with it. In the same way Forex trading is directly correlated with risk, high risk intends to earn high profit.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

I agree, trading is too risky an affair. That is why risk management is very important while trading; however, I don't see all traders taking it seriously.

I agree on that fact completely. Of all the businesses I have ventured into. Forex trading is the one with the most risks. Either way if you are a newbie then you should not be afraid of the risks. They form part of the trading. If there were no risks then there would be no earnongs. If you take your time and learn all that there is to learn then you will not have a lot of problems with risks. Therefore, it is good to face the risks in oder to train yourself on how you can provide the solutions when crisis arise.

Yeah. When people join trading they never think that it is very risky. This is because the ads that they watch before they join never show them what to really expect. They just see a guy making money in 30 seconds and then recommending them to joi some broker to trade. They then join and make hasty decisions and lose it all.

Well thre is no doubt about tthat. This kind of trading is the riskiest busines that I have ever joined. Why is it so risky you may ask. It is because you can either make alot of money in hours or lose a lot of money in the same hours but at the comfort of your home. That is the cost of orking from home.

In Forexd trading we the traders first of all have to make sure a best trading broker for leading a secure and comfortable trading life, because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. we can choose regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.

Don’t focus on your capital; focus on your process! By the way, you have to invest your capital only when you are very sure on your trading skill, here knowledge is the key not your healthy trading equity.

Trading is risky business since anybody would loss be able to immense cash in a couple of moments seconds. This is the motivation behind why money management and psychology assume extremely critical part in trading. As it is a risky business that's why there is risk management rules. Every trade needs to follow risk management policy according to his or her trading style

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.

In financial markets, regardless of asset class, uncertainty factors vary from asset to asset. Similarly, forex trading also has its own risks and can lead to large losses if you do not follow proper trade management. If you're new to these markets you should know about the risks associated in forex market

Yes trading is a very risky business if you do not follow any risk management policy. You can lose money very quickly if you do not have any risk management system.