• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

This is what I am looking at...

Consider market’s ranges and angles to forecast the market well. It will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading. You have to weld your technical knowledge to trade under such situations.

The main advantage is scalping is that you can close a trade within some pips and it will require you the shortest time to reap gain on the market.

Forex traders have to be mentally bold enough so no sudden collapse can cause harm to traders. But we see many traders are mentally weak with low sustaining power.

this place is more appropriate for learning , i hope you will enjoy this environment with great level of learning something new.

there is no short cut way of learning and earning from this trading place. need a real trading experience first of all before start trading.

Traders mostly follow wrong way of trading, which is a divergence from the right path. And traders have to learn how to use these tools to analyze the market.

Different traders have different viewpoints over the market and only traders who have rich trading strategies can become the real gainer in the market.

I analyze the market on different timeframes to capture the right price prediction. I hardly swing trade and I mostly prefer news trading and scalping.

Mt4 and mt5 both are widely traded trading platforms allowing traders with a wide range of trading facilities and mt5 offers traders more flexibility than the other ones.

If we want to cover up our losses with profit, we cannot but maintain proper money management policy. But traders mostly mistake in adorning this money management policy due to their ignorance in this field. We have to remove our ignorance through knowledge.