• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

This is what I am looking at...

I'm watching the US Dollar. It’s back in the Fib areas again and at some stage it could strengthen. If it does then I'll pick the pairs that will benefit.

The way I look at things is like this. I'll do some analysis and think there is a scenario which could play out. If it does then I'll trade it.

I won’t trade it until the timing is right in the time frame I'm looking at.

What happens with average technical analysis guys they think something has occurred, create a belief, jump in then get stopped out, jump in again get stopped out and when it does happen they're not on it. Their timing is not so hot and they get burnt.

Many times of course something looks good but it’s a fake and they get really burnt because they have just been fooled by the market. Timing is everything.

So I can see the Dollar index is back in the Fib areas and could strengthen but I'll wait to see what is happening in the time frames I'm watching.

Dollar has considerable transaction activity in forex as many dollars to a couple of various other currencies. we also can not conclude dallar will go up or down as well in the other currency pairs when we only look at comparing some currency pairs in the forex course

Well, I started my trading career with only EUR/USD, but right now I use more than 15 trading currencies including CFDs and Metals! I have gradually added new trading pairs in my live chart according to my performance.

Dollar has considerable transaction activity in forex as many dollars to a couple of various other currencies. we also can not conclude dallar will go up or down as well in the other currency pairs when we only look at comparing some currency pairs in the forex course

I gauss, he is talking about the dollar index! By the way, there have so many popular USD cross currencies here! In addition, I have seen many traders are doing their live trading based on currency correlation strategy.

I'm watching the US Dollar. It’s back in the Fib areas again and at some stage it could strengthen. If it does then I'll pick the pairs that will benefit.

The way I look at things is like this. I'll do some analysis and think there is a scenario which could play out. If it does then I'll trade it.

I won’t trade it until the timing is right in the time frame I'm looking at.

What happens with average technical analysis guys they think something has occurred, create a belief, jump in then get stopped out, jump in again get stopped out and when it does happen they're not on it. Their timing is not so hot and they get burnt.

Many times of course something looks good but it’s a fake and they get really burnt because they have just been fooled by the market. Timing is everything.

So I can see the Dollar index is back in the Fib areas and could strengthen but I'll wait to see what is happening in the time frames I'm watching.

Waiting for a perfect level is always a good option! If you open a trade too early, then you need to use longer SL, that mean high risk ratio! This is why, in my trading I always wait for the exact support & resistant level according to my analysis.

Yes, it is always good to do some, in fact, lot of analysis before taking the plunge. Always, test your hypothesis. And remain disciplined; don’t get carried away. You rightly mentioned. If a guy loses 2-3 times, he withdraws from the market. But, if your trade hypothesis is based on some principle, wait for at least 4-5 times to junk it.

Yes, it is always good to do some, in fact, lot of analysis before taking the plunge. Always, test your hypothesis. And remain disciplined; don’t get carried away. You rightly mentioned. If a guy loses 2-3 times, he withdraws from the market. But, if your trade hypothesis is based on some principle, wait for at least 4-5 times to junk it.

May I know the name of your trading area? Are you a Forex trader or anything else?

I trade both in forex and binary options and don't see a large difference there. Now I'm thinking of investing my money into lamm. Don't know what it will be like though.

I trade both in forex and binary options and don't see a large difference there. Now I'm thinking of investing my money into lamm. Don't know what it will be like though.

Really? Then, what’s your Forex trading style short-term or long term?

I might be too late to reply this because too old thread to be discuss about the currency as the market is changing every other minute, and it is 2 year old thread to share.

Acquire knowledge of technical tools so you can technically analyze the market. Accompany technical analysis with the fundamental analysis to better forecast the market. Every broker allows you with several technical tools to analyze the market technically.

To be confirmed of a signal, traders should use multiple strategies. You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty.

If you don’t have analytical knowledge, it means you are nothing in the Forex market. Analytical knowledge is highly important and traders should earn knowledge of both technical and fundamental analysis.

Forex is a hard way to go and traders should invest their valuable time in learning analysis and trading. Experience is the asset a trader should achieve first and for so traders have to see experts’ trading tactics and use demo accounts and analyze more and more.