• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There is no such business

There is no business where it is easy to make money. Businesses need to be appropriate to make money. Trading is no different. Knowledge is required to make a profit.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Undoubtedly, psychological factor plays crucial role in trading. It is so silly to start trading without knowing this fact. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how it is possible to start trading without knowing about psychology, I mean that its role is mentioned everywhere.

Of course there are no such activities in our life which can make you real rich suddenly. Every activity whether it's a business or another activity requires lots of time and efforts in order to provide yourself and your family with everything you need. I suppose that those people who always hope on easy money should understand that there are no easy money at all. Every penny is a result of hardworking actually. Well, that's why people always should chase not only activities which can possibly make them rich, but those activities which they truly like, because it's impossible to earn all money in the world, that's why it's useless to waste your time on this purpose. I think that happiness must be the goal, not money at all.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

Trading is like any other business. You have to put in money to make money. There will be losses and profits both. You need to build a mindset that gives you the power to take things positively and keeps you going.

Keep in mind that trading won’t make you rich instantly. But at the same time, you must also not forget that it is a great way of making a living if done correctly.

Unrealistic trading creates no value for a trader. So make you trading realistic with new strategies and always try to view the market from your fundamental viewpoint.

You can’t make any benefit until you can’t make the best use of available opportunities. Try to catch the market environment first and then open a trade.

Our traders are not in profit just because they are away from right trading, which entirely depends on trend identification. If it is done with a regulated broker, then it’s cool.

Leverage plays a vital role in trading so whatever happens, try to lower your trading leverage. The higher the leverage is, the higher the risk is.