• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There is no such business

There is no such business or work in the world that can make you rich easily except you born rich or win a lottery. Forex trading involves emotions as there is profit and loss. The problem is most traders ignore the psychological aspect of the traders even they know about it. They do not work on to develop their trading psychology. They run after strategy. Everyday they look for a new 100% profitable strategy. Try to know the business first then you will get success.

I totally agree with you here, man! As for me, the most difficult part of trading is to turn off your emotions and be as cold as possible. But at the same time, you must not forget that your money is at stake, and if you lose it in a bad deal, no one will return it to you. The hardest part is in the beginning, when you've been to a demo before, and then you open a real account with a real deposit. So keep in mind that no one's gonna make you rich and successful but yourself. Invest wisely.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

small or biggest if there is a real trading discipline, of course minimum result will come out.

There is no such business or work in the world that can make you rich easily except you born rich or win a lottery. Forex trading involves emotions as there is profit and loss. The problem is most traders ignore the psychological aspect of the traders even they know about it. They do not work on to develop their trading psychology. They run after strategy. Everyday they look for a new 100% profitable strategy. Try to know the business first then you will get success.
That’s true. However, many traders come in this business thinking that they can rich quickly. However, after couple of days of trading they change that though. Forex is not a quick scheme to get rich.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

You speak correctly about this business.
But there are still many people who believe that trading is a scam or that it's a tool for fast earning. And these opinions are wrong.

discipline is a first requirement to bring success in Forex trading ,
so besides acquiring good knowledge we have to emphasis on this.

Well, I think there is no need to look for some gold solution, because it just doesn't exist. On the other hand, a trader just has to be in search of profitable solutions, they are just different and depend on many circumstances...

Well, I think there is no need to look for some gold solution, because it just doesn't exist. On the other hand, a trader just has to be in search of profitable solutions, they are just different and depend on many circumstances...
I also think that. There is no holy grail in trading. So, instead, focus on learning about the market rather than looking for some magical indicator or strategy.

Such business as Forex trading is very rare. Where it is possible to make a lot of money by investing a little. Psychology is an important matter. If a trader does not maintain proper psychology, he can never expect success from trading. Emotions are a part of psychology. Many traders make a lot of profit but they can't keep that profit because of their weak psychology. Therefore, to achieve success by trading, first, you have to be strong in psychology.

Yes. I agree with you. But it is not so easy to make money from this market. You need to have proper knowledge and education about this trading system. without knowledge, you can not survive in this market.

Yes you are absolutely right. By trading we can make good return but only if we have enough knowledge, experience and skills. Otherwise making money in forex market is the most difficult task in the world.

Every trader joins the Forex market with a dream. But their dreams come true only when they gain experience. And works according to discipline and plan. And patiently creates a trading strategy.

If the trading policy can be made according to the discipline and plan, then it is possible to be successful. However, in this case, it is also necessary to control emotions.

For newbie there is no such thing as how much % I should profit per month. For newbie it's about survival. Whatever % you make, make it consistently. Even 1% is very big for newbie. Don't fell prey into the greediness of making double or as much as possible. Learn to survive the market. Remember one this most people take exit from the market within one or two years.

@Oscar_shumack No doubt forex trading is the best business because of flexible hours, easy entry, lower costs and high trading volume . But what makes it difficult is that there is no professional assistance,you can only self-learn and that makes it a little riskier. A limited knowledge can cost you heavily in this market.

forex is a business in the present world , but this is a risky platform where 90% traders are loser due to lack of knowledge. but they blame this market place as scam when losses.