1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There is no such business

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, May 30, 2020.

1. Anderson

Anderson

There is no such business or work in the world that can make you rich easily except you born rich or win a lottery. Forex trading involves emotions as there is profit and loss. The problem is most traders ignore the psychological aspect of the traders even they know about it. They do not work on to develop their trading psychology. They run after strategy. Everyday they look for a new 100% profitable strategy. Try to know the business first then you will get success.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - such business Forum Date
    There is no such business Beginners Forum Feb 25, 2020
    Why are you trading in such competitive and unstable market? Beginners Forum Oct 14, 2018
    Currency trading business Beginners Forum Apr 3, 2020
    Trading is risky business Beginners Forum Apr 1, 2020
    Forex is risky business Beginners Forum Dec 1, 2019

3. Direbringer

Direbringer

I totally agree with you here, man! As for me, the most difficult part of trading is to turn off your emotions and be as cold as possible. But at the same time, you must not forget that your money is at stake, and if you lose it in a bad deal, no one will return it to you. The hardest part is in the beginning, when you've been to a demo before, and then you open a real account with a real deposit. So keep in mind that no one's gonna make you rich and successful but yourself. Invest wisely.

4. Randiall

Randiall

I also agree with you man, emotions always are dangerous in our life and also in our business. Forex emotions play a vital role because there is profit and loss and you can be out of your control for both when you win profit or you face loss. So always control your emotions and make steady decisions to make a profit.

5. Fx Master

Fx Master

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

6. The trader

The trader

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

7. Faal

Faal

small or biggest if there is a real trading discipline, of course minimum result will come out.