• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The origin of Forex

You are right as these emotions can only be controlled from inside us and mostly traders looses money because of emotions like greed, fear etc.

Just remember that emotions will not come under control in a short period of time. It will take some time to learn to control them and give yourself the time needed.

Just remember that emotions will not come under control in a short period of time. It will take some time to learn to control them and give yourself the time needed.

Agree with you! Yes, it takes such a long time! There is no shortcut way; for me the 1st year was too horrible.

Agree with you! Yes, it takes such a long time! There is no shortcut way; for me the 1st year was too horrible.

Lol. I can feel your pain. But all traders have to go through that experience. There is no book that can teach those kinds of things. lol

Lol. I can feel your pain. But all traders have to go through that experience. There is no book that can teach those kinds of things. lol

Yes no way, but honestly; till now I can remember my struggling days; whatever, trading is challenging and I am okay with this issue.

Yes no way, but honestly; till now I can remember my struggling days; whatever, trading is challenging and I am okay with this issue.

One should not forget his painful past. I myself can not write things down of what I have experienced in my past but those things that hurt me, I can still remember them. lol

You are right as these emotions can only be controlled from inside us and mostly traders looses money because of emotions like greed, fear etc.
The trader can be successful if he can control the emotions. So it is necessary to survive in the forex market by controlling emotions.

Forex trading is a currency exchange market. Here trade is done depending on supply and demand. If you want to know the details, you have to search on Google.

Forex trading isn't an easy source for earnings. Successful forex trading demands a lot of wisdom and experience. Plus it requires years of research and experiments to accomplish that level.

The trader can be successful if he can control the emotions. So it is necessary to survive in the forex market by controlling emotions.
Because of fear, greed and frustration individuals loss money. These feelings don't make it possible for them to think logically. To conquer it a trader should research trading psychology.

Choose the right trading broker for you. It’s better for you to trade when the market wanders in a range. Sometimes the market is stuck in a range and tends to breakout from either side. Those who are technical analyzer can make the best use of this opportunity.

Consider market data to predict the flow of the market price. Try to trade with a regulated broker and you won’t need to do that frequently.