• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The origin of Forex

I have always asked myself how this business called Forex trading came into being. A lot of times I get varying answers from manuals and websites with each telling their own side of the story. It makes me begin to wonder how it all started that made it much popular recently as if it originated only yesterday.

I can still remember some five years ago when a family friend used to discuss about Forex but then not so many were into it this much. It now makes me feel that we are trading in a type of Forex that is different from that then.

How did this business all start and where particularly did it originate from?

It starts long long time ago but the modern one start about 1800 in USA but that is only USD and Metals like Gold,as the time goes one Forex grow and gain more player inside also with the help of technology every curenncy could be paired each other,with internet right now we can see anyone can join forex through broker.

Yes that was when US Dollar was mainly a determining factor for the price of metals, mainly gold, probably silver. I have also heard some books say that as at then, the prices or rates of these metals to the Dollar were mainly fixed which almost makes it a non speculative market.

That was incredibly right, as we can see that before the market prediction is not that hard to predict but right now it changed, but in Ancient Times actually forex already used by so many people around the world, and usually through some exchanger that want to change their currency.

For me I guess there is no body who know the origin of forex trading.
This is not actually the true of the matter forex trading is one of the best business which we can do as well and for that I think that the origin just started from the exchange issue

For me I guess there is no body who know the origin of forex trading.
This is not actually the true of the matter forex trading is one of the best business which we can do as well and for that I think that the origin just started from the exchange issue
It has been existed for long time ago, if you just want to search about this material in internet you can find it for free dude, forex from start is a decentralized busines that grow and getting bigger gained a lot of players inside but the modern style start around 1800 dude.

Forex has been long it existed. The business is the type that has been existing for a very long time. No body know the exact time it started because it didn't start list the forex we know today. It started with buying and selling between different countries.

forex is not a today business for me I think forex trading have already been existed before our time here so there is nothing to worry about because from the look of thing ,people of those days did forex in a conventional way but we make things more digital and modern

this is very true no body know the origin of forex trading because its just a kind of market by which the traders try and at the end of the day get positive result through learning process ,the origin of forex trading dated back then even before we where born sothere is no need searching for the exact date

No not as if no one knows the origin of forex trading, but the truth being that forex trading which is currencies exchange automatically came into existence when two or more country started making use of different kind of currencies which has also different values.

I am doesn’t sure about it since I know about forex just 3 years ago. Have no information about how it start, but I check that some brokers has been exist in 1900 era. Mean this business start long before we knew about it completely. Probably forex trading which determine currencies rate has been exist since international commerce started. But it specifically for particular people or institution. And not for retail trader.

Forex trading started decades ago and that should be the year 1970 as history and research I have made had let me know but there isn't anyone in particular who invented the business and that is one complicated about forex trading.

Forex trading started long ago and not now but this is not really the case i think that the real thing is focus on learning and forget about the year which forex trading start but aside from this i think that loss is the real thing which will happen

I think the deal is this, what we don't really know is if what they used to do as inter country transaction or trading in gold for currencies could be termed as Forex because that's basically how it started. Not even talking of the trade of resources for another natural resources back then.

We don't know the exact start but for Origin of Modern Forex is something that we can still see in many history, as for ancient forex i think this is very hard to do and i can say nearly impossible to trace. But if we included barter i think that is the earliest form of Forex.

Forex trading started decades ago and that should be the year 1970 as history and research I have made had let me know but there isn't anyone in particular who invented the business and that is one complicated about forex trading.

Yes, there is no particular investor in Forex! Whatever, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly! In addition, right Forex is one of the most popular online profession.

Yes, there is no particular investor in Forex! Whatever, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly! In addition, right Forex is one of the most popular online profession.

No doubt Forex is popular, but I see in online scammers are very active, they misleading the Forex completely. As a result, a number of new traders start their trading journey with a wrong concept (short-term money making).

There is nothing which is able to reduce your frustration until make sure a trading discipline as well controlling emotions. We traders feel frustrated when we lose, and only due to lacking trading discipline and because of emotions we always fall a great loss.

There is nothing which is able to reduce your frustration until make sure a trading discipline as well controlling emotions. We traders feel frustrated when we lose, and only due to lacking trading discipline and because of emotions we always fall a great loss.

Yes, discipline is the key! You may notice pro traders are not making huge profit in a individual trade, but end of the month they make a decent monthly return; because of their discipline & plan.

When trading live or demo, there is no one who can control emotions completely. but by means of regular practice with great discipline of course emotions can be controlled.