• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The Euro the safe haven

EURUSD is the most traded currency in the world. Due to the demand of USD and EURO it happens. Though I personally prefer GBPUSD for my trading. It is my favourite pair.

EURUSD is the most traded currency in the world. Due to the demand of USD and EURO it happens. Though I personally prefer GBPUSD for my trading. It is my favourite pair.
Personally I prefer GBPUSD. To choose or find your favourite pair, you have to select 2/3 pairs and observe them a lot. By scanning their charts regularly, you will be able to find some patterns that will give you extra benefits.

Luck and skill both are essential in trading. Financial freedom is important for every single person and traders find this freedom in Forex.

Some evil practices devour our trading profit including using high leverage, trading in high spread-consuming pairs and over-trading. High spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening.

To start forex stock trading, you have to analyze companies and trade through a regulated broker. Proper research is essential because poor market analysis leads to poor result.