• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The Euro the safe haven

I think the Euro is the safe haven for me as a trader. This is because I get really good profit from it during NYC and London market time and it also performs really well in Tokyo time so I'm guessing then that the Euro will also be a popular choice among other traders as well. If something works then we must stick to it right. I see the euro/usd performing really well this morning and it went up like 60 pips so not so bad. Do you trade the euro often?

Euro looks like its so strong against most other currencies all the time. I guess we can find our haven in euro. I've had many luck with it and I'm certain that most traders trade euro against others currencies. I like it against usd, yen, cad, aud. I think it gives me good trend to profit form all the time. I rather trade euro than any other pairs. I seem to like it best with yen and usd, always good trend to trade in a good market.

Euro rate agains US dollar is popular pairs. Many traders trade by use the pair and it make the volatility is very good. Traders have chance to generate decent profit though they are apply scalping method. Spread small also which it can make the traders profit become maximize. I am use this pair also in trading, besides USD/JPY.

Euro as safe haven? No, that is not. If you want safe haven choose CHF or JPY that is better currency for safe haven, people still trade with EUR/USD because of the lower spread that pair has, many expert recommend to choose CHF and JPY when there are crisis.

People prefer the Euro a lot because of the volatility, especially when paired with the USD. It offers more volatility and of course, lower spread which some take advantage of to scalp. Plus also, it is easily adaptable and understandable by many as a popular currency.

I think the Euro is the safe haven for me as a trader. This is because I get really good profit from it during NYC and London market time and it also performs really well in Tokyo time so I'm guessing then that the Euro will also be a popular choice among other traders as well. If something works then we must stick to it right. I see the euro/usd performing really well this morning and it went up like 60 pips so not so bad. Do you trade the euro often?

The euro is currently in a long-term uptrend. So, those traders who buy the euro during retracements make profit on a regular basis. However, the euro zone is still lingering with so many problems. Unless and otherwise they solve the debt crisis totally it may not be long to see the euro falling back to its original levels. The US economy has already shown signs of recovery. Unless and otherwise, the euro zone follows soon US dollar will again rein over the euro. As long as the global economy moves around oil and the US dollar, the latter will continue to remain the safe haven. Individual experiences, as you have stated, may vary. However, exceptions can never be examples.

The euro is no safe haven for me. I agree with gkintl, it may be a safe haven for you as a trader who likes to trade in it and make profit. I don't take it that way. Why is because I don't usually make money with it.

If you want the real safe have then try Swiss Franc or Japanese Yen. Or if you are into selling commodities then try Silver or Gold which people considered as Safe Haven. Euro for me is a medium to high risk currency, same like AUD and USD also NZD.

Yes i always prefer Euro/Usd for trading than others ...

More than 80% Forex traders start their trading career with the EURUSD! I actually prefer all of major currency pairs because of low trading spread! On the other hand, unexpected movements are relatively rare on the major pairs than the exotic pairs.

Right now, I think BTC is the safe haven! I opened a buy trade here with the price was below 2000 BTC/USD. Till now holding this position.

With BTC it's not so simple. Since this is a very strong asset, which is a plus on the one hand and gives good opportunities for profit. But on the other hand, you can quickly lose everything.

With BTC it's not so simple. Since this is a very strong asset, which is a plus on the one hand and gives good opportunities for profit. But on the other hand, you can quickly lose everything.

I agree with you, till now crypto currencies are complicated to use (for the newbie). I have almost 5 years trading experience and I only use major FX pairs, by the way right now I am working in demo with Gold & GBPJPY, if I get good result, then maybe in near future I’ll add these 2 pairs on my live chart.

I don't like to follow too many pairs. For my trading I just trade EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these two pairs more as I have done good research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair.