• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I didn't have any problems with this broker. It's comfortable to work, you can both invest and trade forex, which is in my opinion very convenient as you don't need to switch to other companies.

One of the perks of this broker, in my opinion, is the cryptocurrency assets. There are really nice assets now, I once tried btcusd, got a really high spread straight away, but quickly realised that with such volatility it pays off quite fast. Speaking of complaints, I don't even know what to tell you, they pay you money, no one disturbs your trading process, I guess that's it.

I've been looking for a crypto-exchange to sign-up. Sign-up has already been closed on some exchanges, even on bitfinex.com. You can't sign up even with invitation code. I signed up on one, but I'm waiting for confirmation, and I don't know how long it'll take. Therefore, I want to trade here while waiting

You can trade here and compare a couple more brokers at the same time. TenkoFX has 29 cryptocurrency pairs and 7 tokens in an asset (it's okay for a broker but I'd like more). I don't think that spreads differ from exchanges'. If you traded with crypt, you know that spreads are paid off quickly due to its volatility.

I'll add that you can deposit an account and withdraw funds with the use of crypto-wallets. You also can withdraw crypt with fiat money, at the current rate, of course. It's convenient for some operation types =)

TenkoFX has ripple, bitcoin, litecoin and 4 more currencies. But I'd like to warn you that forecasts don't always come true especially with crypt, where everything is unpredictable, you know. This ripple is not the ripple that is promoted for banks. It's a different currency