• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggestion for newbie

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

i love demo trading, in a demo account, i use my all trading strategies and high leverage in there to see the performance of how it works.

I want to say something to all the newbies about demo trading. The purpose of demo trading is to know how the online trading system works. It has another very important benefit. Demo account is to use to test your strategy. To figure out your risk reward ratio and winning ratio of any trading strategy. Don't use demo account for random trading.

You can partition your long capital into several pieces and invest them into different accounts. It is called investment portfolio. It’s a weapon that safeguards against massive balance crashes.

You can partition your long capital into several pieces and invest them into different accounts. It is called investment portfolio. It’s a weapon that safeguards against massive balance crashes.
When we are a Newbie trader in the business we will need to keep our Risks Lower.

Fundamental analysis covers a wide area to be considered to take a quick view over the market. It gives you a pure idea over the market. But it comes in handy for you when you run your analysis in the right way.

You can prefer hedging as a way to escape any hazardous situation like when a trade is stuck into loss and the market price is far from the opening position of the trade.

Suggestion for newbie traders is try to understand the trading business. You have to have knowledge and skills to do good in trading. Don't expect to make money just by entering into the market. Try to learn the mindset a professional trader should have.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Trader’s performances go through several stages. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

Besides moving average and RSI,I can suggest you fibonacchi as an indicator because it will help understand the trends of the market. It shows traders with different trading angles and points.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

the successful trader is a trader who can manage his risk ratio . because every faction in this trading place is risky and no one can predict the market with certainly.

right now i am using high leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works , this approach is really good to avoid risk and losses in real account.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses now i m using demo account to see my price action trading strategy, really its supporting me right now.