• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggestion for newbie

My recommendation to beginners is make yourself knowledgeable and skilled. Try not to pursue for profit or strategy. You will discover a great deal of online assets for your learning. Keep in mind that forex trading requires particular information and abilities. We can't make benefit by going into the market. Invest energy for learning.

Don’t fixed trading learning sessions in demo; because there is no guarantee! I takes such a long time to learn Forex!

I caт suggest to play as much as you can with demo version and that's really it no matter what. We all need to polish our skills in so many things that I can't even explain it further anyway. Can you really make it further? We need it done.

Don't rely on demo too much anyway on any possible means out there. How can we do that for real? You need to select good broker and trade trade trade on demo for way too much and then a bit more really.... how it should really be work.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

But I think, fixed trading spread is a good feature for the scalper; since scalpers use tiny SL’s in their sapling trading.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading..

For Forex trading, you need to have a good understanding of how trading works and the technical aspects of trading. The starting point for you is to learn the basics and concepts of trading. In addition to gaining knowledge, it is important to understand what is happening in the financial market, I mean news.

First suggestion for newbie is to learn as much as you can. Learning is a continuous process. Don't run for strategy. Learn how to make your own strategy. Also focus on psychological aspects of trading.

If you are new in this market, you need to have the proper knowledge. You can get all kinds of knowledge about the forex in many ways. but for me, the best way to learn forex perfectly is a demo account.

When I was new in this market, I faced a lot of problems to select a broker for me. Because there are so many fake brokers in this market. So, be careful when you are going to choose a broker for you.

we traders actually have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds with a wide range of trading technologies. They always make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities.

Newbie traders should focus on learning. They also should remember that forex trading is not gambling. They have to treat it as business. Do not keep unrealistic expectation.

Learning is essential for all the new traders. Most of the traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about the market. So, before entering into the market, please get proper knowledge about the market.

It is very important to choose a good broker first to do proper trading. After choosing a broker, you have to practice a demo under that broker. After long 6 months of demo trading, you have to join real trading. You have to learn trading online or from a good mentor. You have to analyze the strategy with patience and move forward in trading.