• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Successful trading life

I really believe that success comes with planning. Surely, I am talking about consistent trading only. Only the plan can make trading well-structered and more or less predictable.

Not everyone can be a trader. A person with determination, quest for knowledge, patience and good understanding ability can be a trader. And all these qualities can be achieved if one wants. But the problem is most people do not have that much will power. You should choose the career that you understand and like to do. You can not choose your career based on opportunity of huge profit.

My first realization is- trading is not for everyone. You have to spend a lot of time in learning. In 3 or 6 months, you are not going to be anything (most newbies that the enough time). Stop chasing pips rather improve your skills. You will make consistent money when you will have a well defined trading plan.

successful trading is the the combination of a good broker and skill
For successful trading one needs to be skilled in candlestick, technical analysis and trading psychology. You have develop skills to read the market. It takes time. Have patience and learn.

Money management and risk management are essential for successful trading. And one has to master the strategy. If you can manage discipline and plan and trade, it will be easy to make a profit.

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss.

When I was a newcomer I was using Bollinger Bands in demo account, and got success very rapidly but didn’t get maximal result that I did in demo.

For successful trading, one needs to learn to take both profit and loss in his stride and keep on going without getting discouraged.

Getting success in forex trading is not everyone’s cup of tea. There is a lot of hard work that you will have to do to achieve the results that you anticipate. You will have to do hard work to understand the basics of the market and also to find a good broker that fits your trading requirements more than others. It might take some time for you to start making profits.

If you want to make successful trading, you have to work with patience and plan.
To improve patience we need to be realistic. When it comes to forex trading, people become illogical. They want multiply 100$ in a day. Market moves all the time doesn't means all the pips are yours. Be realistic and treat it like a normal business.

For successful trading, one needs to learn to take both profit and loss in his stride and keep on going without getting discouraged.
Most people take revenge trading to recover the loss. But most of time revenge brings misfortune for them. Trade should be opened only if it supports your strategy.

We can enjoy a successful trading life as long as our plans of trading don’t work properly. Definitely, we have to make a good trading strategy that can allow us with decent amount of profit.

Successful trading life is a blessing and hardly do people have this blessing life. Traders should have a developed and reliable trading strategy for being successful.

Successful trading life is a blessing and hardly do people have this blessing life. Traders should have a developed and reliable trading strategy for being successful.

Traders will need to understand that becoming successful in this business is not an easy task and requires a lot of Efforts from their side.

We should have eagerness to learning and more and more learning lead to better result making a trader successful ultimately.