• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Successful trading life

for ensuring the successful trading life with certainly first of all it is more important to acquire exact trading skill by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Among of retail Forex traders, I see maximum are losers! But the institutional Forex traders are trading with a different point of view! They verify their entry and exit points by many ways, that’s way they have an attractive success ratio!

All trader will hope they can success and getting financial freedom on forex, might not all trader will having same story here, many trader might also fail on trading and leaving forex because desperation, and only small percent trader that able generated good income from forex business

You are right; maximum Forex traders are loser! By the way, before opening my live trading account I practiced my demo for 1 year; yes I took enough preparations in there! Till now I am facing SL’s in my live trading but I am hopeful about my success!

Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker.

Successful trading life is difficult to achieve but not an impossible thing. It requires knowledge and experience along with practice on the market in order to strenghthen your grip on the market. Moreover, a professional approach is also a primary requirement. Thanks!

Successful trading life is difficult to achieve but not an impossible thing. It requires knowledge and experience along with practice on the market in order to strenghthen your grip on the market. Moreover, a professional approach is also a primary requirement. Thanks!

Absolutely, it’s not easy to achieve! Even, I have never seen any pro trader unless having less than 5 years trading experience! On the other hand, pro traders are well-disciplined in their daily life.

When you will start trading with the live money, it will affect your daily life and family life as well. You are advised to maintain proper work-life balance in order to keep yourself calm. It is a job where there will be high stressed situation. You have to train yourself for countering it properly. Thanks

When you will start trading with the live money, it will affect your daily life and family life as well. You are advised to maintain proper work-life balance in order to keep yourself calm. It is a job where there will be high stressed situation. You have to train yourself for countering it properly. Thanks

This is why I already changed my daily life style as well! Even I believe, the success depends on trader’s personality! In addition, I always do meditation for my better mental condition.

To tell you the truth, many new traders remind me of young guitarists: many teenagers start learning how to play the guitar but only a bunch of them don't give up learning and reach a success with their bands. Quite the same situation with forex trading: many people want to get rich, but only a few of them can really boast about high profits. It is all about the discipline.

there is no successful trading life if there is no regular level of practice and a good support from a credible trading broker which is most trust able and always ensure security of funds.

I have seen according to my trading experience the traders who are particularly scalpers always feel uncomfortable when scalping practically, because by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.

successful trading depends on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience , and also need a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

To make successful trading, you need to create a trading formula through discipline and plan. The trading strategy needs to be developed with patience. And you have to constantly learn from the loss.