• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Spread is King ?

Spreads is important if you are a scalper or short term trader. In short term trading you can't afford big spreads. But for long term trading, spreads don't effect much.

I’d say spreads decide whether you’ll be a king or not. It’s really hard to make profits when spreads are wide. This is the reason I’ve always preferred low spread brokers like turnkeyforex for trading as their average spread is 0.2 pips.

I’d say spreads decide whether you’ll be a king or not. It’s really hard to make profits when spreads are wide. This is the reason I’ve always preferred low spread brokers like turnkeyforex for trading as their average spread is 0.2 pips.
We will need to learn how to do our trades with the minimal amounts of Efforts.

Regulation gets the most priority than leverage and other related facts. An unregulated broker is a curse to a trader’s life. So, select your broker considering its regulation and other facilities as well.

Spreads make a huge difference in what you take home every day. But don’t just look for tight spreads because there are other features like fast withdrawals and quick order execution that are equally important.

Bid/ask spread really is a king in trading. It is the most important factor that decides your trading costs. Therefore, in order to pay less and save more, you should always pick a low spread broker like AAAFx, Hotforex, Pepperstone, Tickmill etc. You’ll see a huge difference in the costs.

Experience is thought to be a brick, which is earned overtime by trading. Experience won’t grow automatically rather a trader has to trade more and more.

Just because a broker is telling you that they offer the tightest spreads doesn’t mean they do. Make a few trades with them if you really want to find out the truth.

Apart from tight spreads, the broker’s customer support, order execution speed, and withdrawals are also important. Spend some time trading with different brokers to compare their features and make your decision accordingly.

When a broker charges lower spreads, it significantly reduces the overall cost of trading. This is why I always pay special attention to the spreads. Recently signed up with coinexx for the same reason as spreads with them are always on the low side.

Scalping helps a trader derive profit within a very short time. But long-term traders need to forecast the market well to take concept over the future market movement.

In general, low liquidity and high volatility are associated with a wider spread because it indicates a greater difference between the two prices. However, a tighter spread is indicative of low volatility and high liquidity. Smaller spreads mean less trading cost and so traders prefer them.

In general, low liquidity and high volatility are associated with a wider spread because it indicates a greater difference between the two prices. However, a tighter spread is indicative of low volatility and high liquidity. Smaller spreads mean less trading cost and so traders prefer them.
We need to do our trading with a Broker with lower spreads.

Spread is the most essential thing that we consider at the time of selecting a broker. Low spread is always expected because it helps traders earn big.

Successful trader is a big deal in Fx because so many traders are loser. By the way any successful trader doesn’t depend on high luck . he always trade with his most powerful analyzing trading knowledge with great discipline and brings profit with certainly almost every trade.