• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Spread is King ?

Yes , spreads is King in forex trading , because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly , and this is an important financial tool to choose a broker.

Yes, low trading spread is very important issue for me since my live trading equity is below 1K! On the other hand, I usually use major trading pairs only because of low trading spread’s availability here! In addition, EUR/USD trading pair is my favorite trading instruments! By the way, I see maximum brokers increase their trading equity during high voltage news session, that’s really irritating!

Usually broker will take profit from spread, which different ask price or bid price compared with running price, different pair also sometime different spread and different broker maybe can different spread although same pair, usually major pair like as eurusd and gbpusd has low spread like as 2 or 3 pips

Bokers make profit from 2 ways. One of them is from spreads. And another is from commissions where broker provides raw spreads which they receive from their liquidity providers.

Yes spreads is mainly considered as a foremost key in this market place. Because despite of comfortable trading spreads that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of having a most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

For me, my trading system is my king! Yes, I get regular income by using my personal trading system! Besides, I also consider live trading facilities and features of my trading broker but till now my key point is my trading strategy! As like others trader I am also interested on narrowest trading spread, no slippage and requotes facility in my live trading chart!

Low trading spread is important issue for me because I am a short term trader! But, only low trading facility is not everything here, my trading success rely on so many parameters like; my trading strategy, plan and money management policies!

Low spreads is useful for scalping. ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in each practical sense unfaltering. A repulsive can hit your stop disaster by developing the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid perspective. Scalping is the most exceedingly astonishing enemy to new traders. Be that as it may, for long haul traders better than average spreads is alright.

Yes , spreads is King in forex trading , because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly , and this is an important financial tool to choose a broker.

As like others Forex trader, I am also interested in low trading spreads and commission! But I seem, in my trading my trading knowledge is the main weapon! Now I can easily identify the market trend because of my knowledge not for having low trading spreads service here!

Whatever, I don’t think so! Yes, spread is important calculation to me, but it’s not everything! For example, if have enough knowledge here only then you can make money here! Without enough knowledge no one can make money here.

I am a scalper and I always have to depend on scalping due to my small balance , my monthly target on just 25-30% by using my trading approach , sometimes I can achieve it easily but sometimes fall a great trouble . because scalping can be profitable but always contains huge risk

I am a scalper and I always have to depend on scalping due to my small balance , my monthly target on just 25-30% by using my trading approach , sometimes I can achieve it easily but sometimes fall a great trouble . because scalping can be profitable but always contains huge risk

I guess, you withdrawal all of your profits! But, I think it would be better if you used minimum 40% profit as your investment; because a healthy trading capital is very essential.

Not a king but it is a bit useful. In today's volatile and sometimes uncertain markets, traders looking for a way to protect themselves should consider using spread trading. A spread is buying one futures contract and selling a related futures contract to profit from the change in the differential of the two contracts.

Not a king but it is a bit useful. In today's volatile and sometimes uncertain markets, traders looking for a way to protect themselves should consider using spread trading. A spread is buying one futures contract and selling a related futures contract to profit from the change in the differential of the two contracts.

Well said & agree with you! Having a small trading spread feature doesn’t mean, you have everything! Till now you have to understand the market for identifying the entry & exit level.

Spread is very important if you are a short term trader or scalper. Those who hold trade for a longer time, for them spreads doe not make much difference.

as a scalper i always like to trade with lowest trading spreads which has most lowest trading spreads , otherwise the result of scalping can be useless.