• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you expect more than you deserve in Forex trading business?

A trader should not expect what he or she deserves but should take what market offers. If I had to take a deserved amount per trade then it would be $10,000 per trade. But I am nowhere near it. I take what market offers.

Forex can offer good earning opportunities to a trader. But when a trader wants to trade over his trading capacities he may find it extremely difficult to fulfill his expectations. Otherwise a huge divergence between reality and expectations may create and a trader may lose money instead of earning due to lack of attention. As increasing expectation can make you crazy and when you won’t receive the much you will feel disheartened and lose attention from trading.

I think we all have to believe that we get what we deserve. If we worked hard for achieving success via trading then we will surely get success. A single defeat cannot decide your future as a persistent person always grab what he wants in any situation. Stay sticky!

I think we all have to believe that we get what we deserve. If we worked hard for achieving success via trading then we will surely get success. A single defeat cannot decide your future as a persistent person always grab what he wants in any situation. Stay sticky!

But the reality is; we want more profit than our own trading skill. As a result, we face huge lose end of the day; no money management plan as well as for risk management.

The better your strategy management tactics are, the better your trading result is. Work on your strategy to increase its effectiveness by warding off its pitfalls.

Apply your obtained knowledge on demo account to judge whether it is right or wrong. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing.

A broker’s technology highly affects your trading. Select brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk.

It shows traders with different trading angles and points. I always suggest combining all these indicators to generate good trading signals