• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you expect more than you deserve in Forex trading business?

There are many trader who want a lot of money by trading in Forex market though he may not have experience and skill and knowledge about Forex business. Sometimes they take high risk without understanding the later consequence and as a result they lose and blame Forex. What do you think about this?

There are many trader who want a lot of money by trading in Forex market though he may not have experience and skill and knowledge about Forex business. Sometimes they take high risk without understanding the later consequence and as a result they lose and blame Forex. What do you think about this?
That is their problem, i am sorry for saying something like this but that kind of person actually is not good enough to trade in forex, i suggest them to withdraw theirselves right now or just trade in demo account for a while, expecting more than you deserve is a bad habit for trader.

No need to ask, I think they all want more than what they deserve. Its just our nature when it comes to forex. Hard to put it under control, so greedy can cause us to open impulsive trades and make us lose a lot. Opening many trades just out of greed can make you lose. Its best to be realistic about forex earning.

The amount of money that can be made from the forex can be good but the expectations are harder to set. You have to work harder in such way that you don't have to depend on any other source for the daily earning. This is the sort of thing that keeps forex separete from others.

That is the most open mistake a trader would even make. It is morally wrong to place some high expectations already when there is no action in place to accomplish it. Expecting more than we deserve is sheer greed and it is only a greedy trader that would trade that path.

I would say that extensive use of leverage as the root cause of loss for most of the traders. Even though most of the traders are reasonably good in picking up an opportunity, the entry may not be perfect due to lack of experience.Thus, high use of leverage results in margin call and subsequent liquidation of positions. The trend may still be in traders favor but before the price movement starts small reversals against the primary trend would result in a substantial loss. This is a regular occurrence in the life of a newbie. Once a trader starts using leverage wisely, he can quickly grow his account, albeit with small profits. It is always wise to remember that small drops make up an ocean. Certainly a lot of money can be made in this profession. However, what is required is a strategy that fully takes care of the cons related to forex trading.

I think expectations have to be reasonable. adding just 10 bucks does not give you 1000 bucks overnight.slow investments and wise strategy is what makes you more money and also gives you what you deserve. that is what I personally think about the forex trading business.

no we must not expect more than we observe in forex actually all traders earn according to their ability to trade in market. Market treats eaqually with everyone . Only those are successful who are making right use of their money and time.

if you are not good enough in this type of business then its your problem. you should not jump in this business unknowingly.

Well, expecting more than you deserve is not wrong. The wrong thing is not to take any precaution before failing to achieve your expectation. It will ultimately hurt and you can even lose which you could get.

Most of the people who invest into the forex the amount like say 100$ or less can't expect much from the trading business. There are times when the people are considering the forex as serious yet they don't have much capital so the expectations need to be on the basis of the capital.

Most of the people who invest into the forex the amount like say 100$ or less can't expect much from the trading business. There are times when the people are considering the forex as serious yet they don't have much capital so the expectations need to be on the basis of the capital.
Yes, it is true. Expectation need to be based on the capital invested and the leverage used. Yes there is an exception which is if the market is very good then you can get much more than you expect. But it happens very rare.

I think some of us get into gambling habit and then get all greedy and then lose it all. Its very possible so that is why our attitude can cause us a lot of harm in this business so therefore its imperative that we learn how to avoid greed and unrealistic expectation and then trade with full cautions. We should expect fairly of what we invested in the trades.

To me, this is a subtle way of asking if it's good to be greedy. Hell no. The more The expectations, The higher The risk, more so, when the expectation is undeserving, it becomes more of trying to plot your own failure yourself. Expecting more than a person deserves in Forex could be one of the worst mistakes and the shortest cut to losing failing in no time.

You cannot expect more than you deserve because it will learn you to greed. If you trade with greed or emotion, you will lose because you will be expecting huge money from forex which is not good. A trader should be okay with the profit he or she is making from forex if it is the same thing with the capital he or she has.

Unfortunately, that’s the real scenario! I have also seen, there have so many Forex traders who are expecting a huge amount of money although they have nothing knowledge about this financial market! Without proper trading knowledge, Forex is a very risky business.

if you are not good enough in this type of business then its your problem. you should not jump in this business unknowingly.

Well said, without proper trading skill making regular money is quite impossible! I have never seen a regular Forex trader without proper trading knowledge and skill! There is no shortcut way of money making here.

Yes you are right. you can't expect more than you deserve. If you do so, you will be disappointed. Increase yoir skills, it will bring more for you. Expect to increase your skills and abilities. You will get more than your expectations.

Yes you are right. you can't expect more than you deserve. If you do so, you will be disappointed. Increase yoir skills, it will bring more for you. Expect to increase your skills and abilities. You will get more than your expectations.

Agree with you; but I see a number of traders join here with an unrealistic trading target! That’s really unfortunate here! Forex is a business, there is no way for gamblers.

I live with the philosophy that you should always keep your expectations low or normal. In this way, you will not get hurt if the results don't match your expectations. You should set up goals or expectations that you are able to achieve. Otherwise, falling short of expectations is always hurtful.