• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

I am a scalper and I always have to depend on scalping due to my small balance , my monthly target on just 25-30% by using my trading approach , sometimes I can achieve it easily but sometimes fall a great trouble . because scalping can be profitable but always contains huge risk

Well risk is part of the process and there is nothing one can do about it. If you seek to make profit then you have to risk your money. But from your post I think you already have a well developed method which has not yet given you consistent profit.

According to me, if you want to get maximal result from your trading strategy , first of all you have to know real money managing plan , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

I used to do scalping one time. I had profit but in my opinion, it's not the level of profit I can achieve. I chose long-run and mid-run trading instead.

In Forex trading, from all trading sorts scalping is fundamentally considered as a most usable and beneficial trading sort by retail traders that secures advantage a compact navigate. For utilizing this trading approach fittingly, we the traders who are especially sellers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no constraints including most diminished trading spreads.

Things didn't really work out for me with this strategy, although I do have some acquantances who trade quite successfully with it and make pretty good money with it.

Scalping is profitable than others trading strategies. But problem is mostly trading brokers don’t allow this short term trading approach in their platforms. so, when choosing a platform to trade scalpers have to be more careful.

Scalping is profitable than others trading strategies. But problem is mostly trading brokers don’t allow this short term trading approach in their platforms. so, when choosing a platform to trade scalpers have to be more careful.

I don’t it’s a major issue, since till now enough number of brokers are available here; who are accepting the scalping trading style! Besides, I think this short term trading style is so challenging.

only one strategy or method of trading, where the achievement of profit is limited,but often do and will usually be faster out of the market with a profit or loss

I appreciate your opinion & same from me! Yes, only one specific trading style is not wise decision actually, it could hamper your trading; be flexible and try for all of trading styles.

A trader will undoubtedly require adequate trading skills so that he can choose the right strategy to fulfill his trading needs. I am working as a scalper since I am a risk adverse investor. And my broker ForexChief is providing me lowest zero spread, lower transaction costs, easy transaction facility as well as re-quote and slippage free well timed, fastest and orderly trade executions all the time which I necessities as a scalper.

A trader will undoubtedly require adequate trading skills so that he can choose the right strategy to fulfill his trading needs. I am working as a scalper since I am a risk adverse investor. And my broker ForexChief is providing me lowest zero spread, lower transaction costs, easy transaction facility as well as re-quote and slippage free well timed, fastest and orderly trade executions all the time which I necessities as a scalper.

Hello, so you are using only scalping strategy? Do you have any plan on long-term trading?

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

I think scalping is more close to the gambling. I am a huge opposer of the scalping as many innocent traders lose huge money in a quick time only due to it. I do not know why people jump into the ocean although they do not know about swimming. It is suicide!

I think scalping is more close to the gambling. I am a huge opposer of the scalping as many innocent traders lose huge money in a quick time only due to it. I do not know why people jump into the ocean although they do not know about swimming. It is suicide!

Not always! I see, many pro traders are comfortable with scalping! But the point is, gamblers always try to make quick money here, they are not aware of their trading type at all.

From all trading strategies scalping is more profitable that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements.

Scalping is not for newbie. It requires a lot of skills and experience. When a newbie tries to scalp he ends up doing overtrading. It's the story of every new trader.

Scalping can give you quick profit. But it's not good for everyone. As scalping leads to over trading. People can't resist themselves opening too many trades.