• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

I am a scalp and always have to depend on this short time trading approach, but it causes a great risk sometimes. Have anyone a great idea how can I minimize my risk when scalping?

You can reduce your trading lot size! On the other hand, a logical SL setup always will help you to make a regular profit here! So, try to set SL according to the market context!

For consistent result, you have sure first about the nature of market! Like, if you are trading with a trendy market then you have to trade according to the direction! Don’t trade against the market if you are using a trendy market.

Scalping is just the name of trading strategy, nothing else! In my trading, I use all kind of trading method from scalping to swing! I basically open my trade positions according to the depends of Forex market.

only one strategy or method of trading, where the achievement of profit is limited,but often do and will usually be faster out of the market with a profit or loss

Trading within a short u.s. tour with a quick or a few pips is indeed very require the speed of thinking and acting to speed immediately out of the market

for me the best strategy is scalping can be done at this time, of course just a few pips from every transaction and then jump out of the market, to avoid the presence of reversal of the direction of price moves

If you are a scalper please focus on how to minimize the risk when scalping . 55% earning according to your trading by scalping is not easy at all times . can you share what actually risk management you have ?

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

Scalping is not a strategy=) It's the same as calling long-term trading a strategy but it's just not true. Scalping is a trading style and not a strategy.

it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

Scalping is a trading way favorit I, where the achievement of the targets being fast just a few pips just so more comfortable in getting profit despite a slight

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat, from any kinds of trading strategies it brings profit very rapidly , that’s why by and large traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on this trading approach .

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

From all scalping is really profitable that brings profit very rapidly than other trading techniques. But mostly brokers don’t allows trading concept as this. so, the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

I am a scalper and as a scalper according to me the best broker is a broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. Practically for using scalping approach in a proper way there is no alternative way to depend on lowest trading spreads.

In Forex, Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat, from any kinds of trading strategies it brings profit very rapidly , that’s why by and large traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on this trading approach .

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

I am a scalp and always have to depend on this short time trading approach, but it causes a great risk sometimes. Have anyone a great idea how can I minimize my risk when scalping?

Scalping is a good trading strategy. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Saclping is done in lower timeframe where there is too much noise in chats. It's a barrier to develop good trading psychology. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also.

I am a scalper and I always have to depend on scalping due to my small balance , my monthly target on just 25-30% by using my trading approach , sometimes I can achieve it easily but sometimes fall a great trouble . because scalping can be profitable but always contains huge risk