• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is risky ?

Scalping is risky for newbies. A newbie doesn't have necessary control over this mind. Even after 3 to 5 years or more many traders can not control their mind. As they can't control, scalping becomes very tempting for them and they do over trading.

I agree with you. Scalping is risky for those who have no idea about this strategy. If you have enough knowledge about scalping, you can easily make money by using this on your trading.

Scalping is risky for those who have no knowledge about this. But if you have minimum knowledge about this strategy you can easily make money from this market.

In Forex trading, from all trading types scalping is primarily considered as a most usable and gainful trading type by retail traders that acquires profit a brief span. For utilizing this trading approach appropriately, we the traders who are especially scalpers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no confinements including most reduced trading spreads.

Yes scalping is risky. That is why it needs good skills and experience. Scalping is not for everyone specially not for new traders.
I have to have basic thinking. I will make a profit and make money by keeping a positive mindset. That's why I must trade risk-free.

Scalping is a fast way of earning profits. But I think that beginners should start with slower ways. As they feel confident, they can move to faster ways. But starting up with scalping without required knowledge would be quite risky. Only experienced traders should be scalping as it involves quick decision making, more number of trades and accuracy.

Scalping is no doubt a difficult strategy for forex traders. But if done carefully, it can prove to be profitable. Like all the other strategies, scalping also requires practice. Once you have done enough practice with scalping, you will be able to earn huge profits through it.

Scalping is a very quick process in trading, and it heavily depends on tighter than tight spread, that is why it is very risky because one mistake will just wipe the amount right away.

Scalping is a very quick process in trading, and it heavily depends on tighter than tight spread, that is why it is very risky because one mistake will just wipe the amount right away.
We will need to make use of the scalping systems so that we can start trading with the profits.

Well, when you doing Forex trading with an immature trading skill, then surely scalping is a risky trading system to you! Basically, Scalping is a short term trading style, so need a sharp trading skill to make a consistent player in this field!

Well, when you doing Forex trading with an immature trading skill, then surely scalping is a risky trading system to you! Basically, Scalping is a short term trading style, so need a sharp trading skill to make a consistent player in this field!
with the help of scalping systems we can start earning the required profits.

with the help of scalping systems we can start earning the required profits.
Yes, Scalping has a great potential for earning you good profits but the strategy is also risky at the same time. A trader should have appropriate risk management strategy and quick decisive power in order to win at it.

In scalping the main challenging part is, maintaining the risk reward ratio; since scalpers are mainly targeting small TP positions, don’t use high SL positions than your TP! And according to my own understand, super volatile trading sessions are not suitable for scalping!

In scalping the main challenging part is, maintaining the risk reward ratio; since scalpers are mainly targeting small TP positions, don’t use high SL positions than your TP! And according to my own understand, super volatile trading sessions are not suitable for scalping!
If we are doing our trades with the help of the Scalping systems we need to make use of the correct timings.