• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is risky ?

I don’t think so , scalping contains risks for the newcomers if newbie can make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to brings profit with surely by this short time trading approach. So, it is challenge for the newcomers to ensure lowest trading spreads for using this trading approach in a proper way.

In a word; trading is risky! But I seem, scalping trading is relatively safer than the others long-term trading system likes swing and positional trading! Because, here you don’t need to use such a big SL as like swing trading!

In a word; trading is risky! But I seem, scalping trading is relatively safer than the others long-term trading system likes swing and positional trading! Because, here you don’t need to use such a big SL as like swing trading!

Yes, that’s way most of the retail traders are involved with the scalping trading system. By the way, in my trading I use almost all kind of trading systems without only hedging.

New traders love scalping as it gives quick profit. And this makes them addicted to trading. But I think starting with scalping is a bad idea. Everyone should start with higher timeframe. After some experience scalping can be done.

New traders love scalping as it gives quick profit. And this makes them addicted to trading. But I think starting with scalping is a bad idea. Everyone should start with higher timeframe. After some experience scalping can be done.

Then what’s your favorite trading system? Are you a day trader? Thanks in advance.

In the true sense each trading strategy will have some advantages and disadvantages. A trader will necessitate sufficient trading knowledge so that the trader can take the advantage of forex market and the advantages of given strategy. I personally think that scalping is not hard but a scalper will require proper broker to enjoy the journey with the use of scalping.

In the true sense each trading strategy will have some advantages and disadvantages. A trader will necessitate sufficient trading knowledge so that the trader can take the advantage of forex market and the advantages of given strategy. I personally think that scalping is not hard but a scalper will require proper broker to enjoy the journey with the use of scalping.
Maybe you have such a good experience & skill on scalping trading! But according to my personal observation; scalping is too challenging!

Forex trading has lots of strategies and scalping is one of them. Scalping is one of the most common strategies in the forex market and it is the subject of this review.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

Forex trading has lots of strategies and scalping is one of them. Scalping is one of the most common strategies in the forex market and it is the subject of this review.

Yes it is! Even, almost all of the new traders start with this trading system, since it requires small SL and produces the result so quickly!

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you also need a good broker.

For short terms earning and small earnings, scalping can be good strategy but it is risky that we can not avoid or not say it is not. To be profitable in short time, needs skills that can think for short terms entry and exit.

For short terms earning and small earnings, scalping can be good strategy but it is risky that we can not avoid or not say it is not. To be profitable in short time, needs skills that can think for short terms entry and exit.

Whatever it is; short term or long term; trading skill is obvious! With an ordinary trading skill; your trading result will be destroying!

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

every trading strategies have own risks but from all at any kind of short term trading approach contains huge risk particularly scalping, but if you can ensure real money managing plan of course there is a chance to get maximal result.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

result from any strategies not only depends on trading skill or experience but also depends on the capability about your money management, so develop your MM and bring good result by scalping or others.

If you don’t have a strategy yet, then work on developing one and follow your trading process. Remember you don’t have to use everything you have learned. Successful traders are minimalist, they keep their charts clean and simple.

Scalping involves over-trading. So scalping is very harmful to trading. Scalping prevents you from the following discipline. Many traders make a lot of money by scalping but that money cannot last long. Scalping focuses less on risk management. So scalping trading is very risky for the future.